Somethings never change - Sambucky

Words : 434
Warnings : Fluff, slight angst
Pov : 3rd
———————————————————————————

Their lives have changed. Everyone's life had changed since Thanos. Sure everyone thought Tony was dead, but he was just put in hospital for a while. Pepper left him because she could tell that Tony liked , maybe even loved, Steve. But Pepper of course still let Tony see Morgan. Steve wasn't old, he returned the stones and spent his life in 2019 with everyone. Tony and Steve we're finally together and pretty much adopted Harley and Peter.

Scott and Clint became closer and everyone was pretty much certain that they liked each other. And of course they were to oblivious to their feelings. Laura was with someone else anyway so it didn't effect Clint much when she came to him with the divorce papers. He was a bit shaken up but he was with Scott the whole time, Scott cared for him and let him cry it all out on his shoulder.

Nat was saved when Steve went back to return the soul stone. Since the stone was replaced Nat and Gamora was brought back. Nat and Bruce made up very quickly. The moment Nat saw Bruce, she ran into his arms and was lifted into the air. They are now a couple once again.

The guardians were back together and happy. Gamora and Quill still together. When he saw her he burst into tears and couldn't stop hugging her.

And Sam and Bucky? Well their love only grew stronger. They would be caught kissing in the most random times and places. Sam would hug Bucky and tell him his worth whenever he could.

"Cap? How's you and Tony?" Nat asked with Bruce's arm around her.
"Amazing. I can't stop loving him whenever he's near me!" Cap basically squealed.
"Wow Cap, one way to sound like a cringy romance movie." Sam states.
"Come on hunny, you love those films, I'm the one who complains about them whilst you protect them." Bucky smiles whilst he rolls his eyes.
"ShhhhhhHHHHhh" Sam squeaks. Everyone laughs.
At that moment Tony walk in with Morgan.
"TONY!" Steve shouts and makes heart eyes at him. Morgan runs to Steve and hugs him. He hugs her back whilst Tony comes over and hugs them both. The little family.

Clint and Scott were now chasing each other.
"JUST GET TOGETHER YOU TWO!" Sam yelled you the two, who just stood there and turned red. 
"Leave then Sam. they're in loOOOOooooveeee" Tony teases the other two. They just run off, faces red.

Bucky leans over and kisses Sam and Sam kisses back.

Somethings never change