All you need is love💕 - Stackie

Warnings: FLUFF! FLUFF! FLUFF!
Words:
POV: both

____________________________________

Seb came hopping into the room.
"Antony!!" He called as he as he jumped over to me and squeezed me in a hug.
"Hey sebby!" I say whilst squeezing him tighter. I kiss his forehead and smile at him. He smiles back and holds onto me for longer. He just flops down into my lap and buried his face in my chest. I just put hand through his hair and stroke it.
"Puppy." I mumble. He just curls up and clings to me tighter.
"Wanna go out tonight sweetie?" I ask.
"Yes please!" He says, cutely looking up at me. I just kiss him nose and start to speak again.
"Meet here in 20 minutes. We'll leave at six and get to the restaurant at 6:30." I say
"Wow. Had this all planned didn't you?" He smirks.
"Always knew you'd say yes. So I didn't have to ask a moment before." I smile brightly at him. "Go change sweetie!" I say before walking out to change. I change into a suit and message my friends. After 20 minutes I walk out and see him waiting there for me. God. He looks cute like that, in his blue suit. Short hair styled.
"Oh god. You look so cute like that." I say.
"You look. You just look so fricking good!" He said, he sounds so excited.
"Come on, you excitable puppy." I say.
"Call me a puppy again. I swear." He threatens
"Puppy." I call him again
"Shut up!" He pouts and I can't help myself he looks adorable like that. So I just kiss him gently and smile once I pull back, only to see him smiling too.
"Let's go." I leaving to kiss him again but stop and say
"Puppy." I say smirking then I actually kiss him. I'm not going to leave him hanging like that!
Now we finally leave and get in the car to drive to the diner. We take our seats and order our food.
God I'm so nervous for this date because I'm planning on something. He's been there for so long now and I need him to know how much he means to me. He so cute, so nice, so sweet and so amazing.
It's about time I did this.
"Hey Seb?" I call out to him as he looks up to me.
"Yessssss~?" He asks

"Uhm" I quickly get up and stand in front of him, kissing his cheek softly whilst starting on my little 'speech'.

"Uh, okay right. Uhmmmm." God I'm so Nervous!!

———Sebastian POV————————————————

Is he going to propose?!
"Alright Sebastian. I love you okay. You're an amazing guy, so sweet and loving. Your personality is the best thing about you. You've got a heart of gold and your soul is truly amazing and so caring. Your heart? I want that to be mine. I want to call that heart my home, and where I go when I'm happy, sad, angry or any other emotion." He says and he sounds so nervous and scared but I'm just sitting here, tearing up.
"I love your blue eyes and how they shimmer in the sun and moon. How they always look so full of love and excitement, especially when you're on stage, acting. When you're in an interview and they ask any question about us and you look so scared but happy and you just smile over at me. Your smile is the one I want to see every day and night. And to say I caused that smile is the one thing I want to say more than anything because you are beautiful, stunning, amazing, loving, caring, sweet, gorgeous and many more. And honestly I can not imagine my life without you. So that's why I'm going to ask you this." He bent down on one knee and smiled, pulling out a ring box opening it. I stare back in awe, hands slapped over my mouth and tears steaming down from my eyes. I can't stop looking at him, he's so stunning m. I love him so much
"Sebastian Stan. Will you marry me?" He asks, tears building up in the corners off his eyes whilst I'm crying freely. I jump out off my chair and wrap my arms around his neck, now crying into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me, ring box still in his hands.
"Yes. YES! Yes yes yes! Of course I will marry you sweetheart! I love you so much, my stunning, amazing, lovable, excitable, love!" I cry out my answer. I'm still crying. The love of my life proposed to me. I pull back and kiss him deeply, whilst he kisses back. We pull back smiling as he slips the ring in my finger. I look down and tears start returning.
It's a dark blue sapphire, small but in the middle. On either sides of the sapphire is two rubies. It must've been so expensive. I pull him closer, hugging him tighter whispering I love you over in his ear while the hugs me back.

•"All you need is love~!"•