Would you? - SamBucky

Warnings: Fluff, Angst
Words: 534
POV: 3rd

———————————————————————————

Bucky was on the kitchen counter. Alone. His headphones in and eyes closed. He couldn't shake the feeling of the sadness, the feeling he was lost in a world he didn't understand. He felt unloved, useless, forgotten and most importantly,
Lost.
He wanted to run. To run away from everyone and everything. There was one person stopping him from running. It was someone you couldn't expect. It was Steve. It wasn't Natasha. It wasn't Clint. It was Sam. Yes he knew they fought. Yes he knew that Sam May of hated him. But that didn't stop him from admiring him. He loved his fighting skills, his eyes, his suit but most importantly he loved his personality.
He loved how kind he was to everyone. This sarcasm he would use in their arguments. When on missions, he loved his kindness towards adults and children. How he would always put others before himself. How much he cared about little things like a cut on a child or a piece of coffee on the side. Bucky just loved Sam. But Sam would never feel the same. Would he?
"BUCKY?!" Someone screams as his headphones are taken out his ears. His eye fly open to reveal Sam.
'He's probably here to shout or complain at me.'
Bucky thought.
"Why are you sitting on the side, with headphones in and your eyes closed?" Sam asks.
"It's nothing, I just felt like it." Bucky replies with a small smile,m. He slides of the side of the counter and lands on his feet. He starts to walk out but stops when his hands reaches the button to the elevator, he clicks the button and turns to Sam. Sam with a worried face.
"Sam? Would you catch me if I fell?"
Sam didn't have time to answer as Bucky walked into the elevator. Sam stops what he was doing, putting down the drink and tries to run to the elevator before it closed. It closed just as Sam got there. He stared at it and kept staring. Bucky wasn't alright, Sam knew that. He knew that the moment he saw him sitting on the side with his headphones on eyes closed, frown across his lips. He knew when he walked in, before he saw him, he knew he was sad.
"You gotta click the button, Wilson." Stark says. Sam just looks up sadness in his eyes.
"Woah, what's wrong Sam?" Tony asks
"Bucky." Sam mumbles
"What's wrong with Bucky?" Tony asks
"He's not okay..... he's not okay at all." Sam says. He clicks the button and waits for a second the doors open and he runs in. Clicking for buckets floor and standing there.
He got to buckets room and ran into it. He saw Bucky sitting on the side of the bed, staring at the wall with headphones on.
He ran to hug and hugged him, pushing onto the bed.
"of course I would catch you, idiot." He smiled, hugging him tighter.
"Thanks Sam." Bucky smiles through the tears and hugged him back tighter. Sam just hugged him tighter than before and snuggled into his chest.
"Sleep. Now." Sam demanded as Bucky laughed.