Author's Update

Hi, ya!

If you enjoyed this book and want to have a copy, I will have free promotions for the book at many times and I will post those here or on my blog (or I can just email you the times if you need).

The whole book had been on here previously, and those answers below were for that. 

[And . . . while I have your attention, I would absolutely love to hear from you, the reader! I would greatly appreciate any feedback/suggestions/criticisms about Maygest's Tale, so I put a couple of questions below (definitely not copying other folks on Wattpad :P) that you can answer if you want.

What was your favorite/least favorite character, and why?

What was the most memorable scene?

Did the book drag, and if so, which chapters?

Was the cursing off-putting? (I've considered removing it, but have kept it in so far.)

Was the plot arc too random?

Did Mina's death seem unnecessary?

Did the characters or world feel realistic?

Other comments/suggestions/criticisms?

How many stars would you give it out of 5? ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

And lastly, is there a "review" comment that you would like me to put in the description of the book i.e. "Maygest's Tale is horrible/great/etc"?]

Thank you again for getting this far, and thank you very much if you answered any of the questions!

I sincerely appreciate all the love and support and even the non-love!

Thanks, again,

C. E. Cannery

(Psst! There is a prequel out now by the way. It follows Maygest's Mother, Inna.)

________________

You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0867N85ZB   (I'm aware you can't copy and paste so I wrote the same link in the comments below) Thanks a bunch!

**Also, if you want extra brownie points, then writing a review on goodreads, would help me greatly.

_______________

List of free promotions past/present

03/26/20 - 03/30/20 (past)