tiny dancer

Millie- 17, junior
Finn-17, junior

(No italics in this sorry also I didn't proofread)
This oneshot is just about two regular teens. No Stranger Things and yada yada... OK ENJOY!!

•••••••••

"Thump!"

Millie sits unbothered.

"Thump, Thump!"

Millie looks at her window, perplexed. "What was that?"

"Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump!"

"I swear to god, this better not be ghost face y'all."

She opens the window.

It's Finn. "What's crackalackin'!" he says.

"Bro, what are you doing here. It's 2 AM."

"You're one to talk," He looks past her into her room. "Your lights are on." he fires back.

"You know what-" She pauses. "That's not even the point, what are you doing at my house."

"Well, it's summer, and it's 2AM, and I'm really bored, and I'm really hungry."

"Why did you come here? You could've chose one of our other friends."

"Because, number one, you live the closest. And number two, you know I love annoying you Mills." He
winks.

Millie rolls her eyes. "Well, you better be paying for my meal loser." She walks away from the window.

Finn chuckles to himself. "This girl really thinks I'm about to pay for her meal."

A few minutes later...

"HOT DOG, JUMPING FROG, ALBUQUERQUE!" Millie sings while munching on her chicken nuggets that Finn ended up paying for as Finn drives down the empty road.

"Millie, stop singing with food in your mouth."

She begins to chew in his face. Finn groans. "Mill, you're so disgusting." "Yeah well, you're a bad driver," she snaps back.

"Number one, what you said has nothing to do with what I said. Number two, I'm not the one who failed their driving test twice last year." He smirks looking at the road.

She gasps. "Cut the cameras, deadass."

Finn laughs. "LMAO WHAT?!"

"Bro, we don't talk about those times. Those were the dark times."

"Well, you tried to bash my driving skills so I had to come for you."

"Whatever. Anyways, where are you even taking me?"

"Our hangout spot."

"What hangout spot?"

"You forgot our hangout spot?"

"No...?"

Finn gasps. "You skank!" Finn says in a Gretchen Weiner tone. She laughs as they pull up to the park, AKA the hangout spot.

"Oh! The Park! I totally forgot about this."

Finn shakes his head and parks. He begins to dig behind him for something.

"Gosh, you're such a hoarder. What are you even looking for?" He scoffs. "My speaker, you dingwad." "Jeez, what's with the mean nicknames today," Millie says as she gets out the car.

Finn finds his speaker and gets out the car.
"Because I'm a meanie. That's why."

Shoulder to shoulder, they walk to the swing sets. Millie and Finn sit down on the swing set and begin to swing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 29, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

✰fileven oneshots✰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें