𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Hi I know I haven't updated in awhile and the reason why is because:

I'm lazy :)

Anyways, lets start the chapter shall we ;)
•••••••••••

( The story is still in flashback mode so yeahhh)

The Next Day, (Friday)

Siera's POV

Cyn's mom just got Sarah and I Starbucks on the way to school and we were currently jamming out to Friday by Rebecca Black. Fun, right?!

"It's Friday! Friday! I don't know the words FRIDAYYY!" Sarah shouted.

I gasped and asked Sarah, "How could you not know the lyrics to this iconic song?"

Sarah shrugged and sipped her drink.

A few minutes later we arrived to school and walked to our lockers. Then I felt someone tap my shoulders.

I turned around. "Oh! Hey Gaten!"

"Hey Siera, Cyn, and Sarah! I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house tonight? I'm throwing a party and it's gonna be totally tubular." Gaten said dragging out the tubular part.

"Ok never say that in your life again" Sarah snorted.

"Why not? It's a cool word!" Gaten whined.

Cyn spoke up and said, "Eh it seems alright. What time does the party start?"

"It's starts at 8:15." Gaten smiled.

I didn't have any plans after school so I might as well go.

"I'll be there." I smiled.

Sarah and Cyn decided to come as well.

"Awesome sauce! See you guys at lunch!" Gaten smiled and skipped off.

We all laughed and headed to our first period classes.

•••••••••

Isabella's POV

I was walking past Cyn and Siera to get to my second period class and heard Cyn say, "I can't wait for Gaten's party!"

I smirked and texted Maya that they were coming and our plan will definitely work.

••••••••••

Time Skip to After School, Finn's House

Finn's POV

Millie and I were hanging out at her house before going to Gaten's party. He lived maybe five minutes away from her house so we decided that we would walk to the party.

I could see Millie pacing back and forth in my peripheral vision. I looked up and asked, "Mills are you okay?"

She stopped pacing and looked at me. "I'm having a dilemma. I can't decide which outfit I want to wear!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and got up from her bed and walked to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "It doesn't matter what you wear, I'm sure you'll look like a million bucks as always."

She smiled and poked my cheek. "You always know how to make me feel better."

I blushed and pecked her on the lips. I was going to pull away until she grabbed my cheeks and pulled me closer. She smashed her lips onto mine and tilted her head.

I could literally marry this girl, that's how much I'm in love with her.

I picked her up and pushed her against her closet door. She lightly gasped at the impact and that gave me access to swirl our tongues.

(Wtf did I just write 😭💀)

I then decided to move ourselves to her bed. I think we're going to be a little bit late to Gaten's party.

(And no, thEy did not DO it. They just had a long makeout session)

••••••••

Caleb's POV

I decided to call Sadie and ask her if she could go to the party with Elizabeth since I had to meet with Noah, Isabella, and Maya.

"I guess so. You'll still be at the party right?" Sadie asked.

"Of course babe, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smirked.

This will be the party that no one would forget.

•••••••••

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry that there wasn't a lot of exciting stuff in this chapter but I had to update since I didn't update in weeks.

I promise that the next chapter will be... interesting.

I didn't check for spelling mistakes so don't @ me. Love y'all hoes the most ciao <3 ~chols