𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊

hi everyone I am here to bless you with some content while we wait for st3. let's get started.
•••••
Here's some background information before the story starts.

this story will start to take place on June 17th, 2018.

all of the characters are 16-17.
••••••••
Characters and their "category"
Millie-popular (dating finn)
Finn-popular (dating millie)
Maya(-elwheeler )-leader of the popular s
Isabella(isabellaLlama )-co-leader of the populars
Sadie-popular (dating Caleb)
Caleb-popular (dating sadie)
Noah-popular (dating elizabeth)
Elizabeth(milevenjenzie )-popular (dating noah)
Gaten-popular

Sarah(elysian-maxine )-Outcast
Cyn(sonorabee )-Outcast
Siera(richiesbitchie )-Outcast

and here is where the story begins....
••••••••
June 17th, 2018
11:30 a.m.

Cyn's POV

I walked out of bio class and hurried to my locker. While walking to my locker I saw them. Yep you guessed it, the populars.

It consisted of your normal cliché cold-hearted bitches. There was Noah, your classic American sweetheart, but trust me it was only a facade, at least in my eyes.

Then we have his girlfriend who's literally another version of Karen Smith, Elizabeth. She's your average preppy cheerleader and I'm pretty sure she got plastic surgery last year.

Moving on, we have the "Can't keep their hands off each other couple", Sadie and Caleb. Word goes around that they've been doing the dirty since seven freaking grade. Crazy right?

Anyways, then we have "The It Couple", Millie and Finn. They've been dating since the sixth grade and haven't broken up since. I'll admit they're cute but they are still mean ass bitches.

Last but not least, we have the leaders of the Populars. Maya and Isabella. They remind me of Satan himself. They are the main ones who always bully people, including myself. This may seem low but sometimes I wish they could just disappear. Maybe that wish will come true...

Back to reality, I try to put my stuff in my locker as fast as I can before the Populars (the girls) get a chance to torture me. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. I turn around and see Maya, Isabella, Sadie, Elizabeth, and Millie surrounding me.

I internally groan and say, "Can you guys please leave me alone?"

Maya chuckles evilly and says, "Last time I checked, I don't take orders from anyone, especially you Sinner."

"It's Cyn." I corrected her.

"Did I ask?" Maya snaps back.

I look to the ground and someone forcefully pushes my chin up. Of course, it was Isabella.

"Listen here, Sinner. Don't you ever talk back to Maya or else there will be consequences."

"yEah" Elizabeth agreed while smiling. Everyone looked at her and Sadie nudged her indicating her to shut up. She stopped smiling.

Maya looks at me and pushes me into the locker. Hard.

Damn, that shit hURtEd. I groan in pain and look at them. All of them are enjoying my suffering except for Millie. Her face shows signs of worry, concern, etc. I wonder why. It's not like she hasn't bullied me before.