𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖏𝖊𝖗𝖐

heY hOes <3

yeah I know I said I wasn't going to make another one but yA gOrl iS bOredd and I liKe whEn yOu gUYs cOmmenT shEt sO yA. enJoy biTchEs!!!

•••••••••
Millie's POV

I got back to my apartment after filming mileven scenes and hoPped in the shower.

After awhile, I got out the shower and put some pj's on and got in my bed. I flipped through some channels on the TV but didn't find anything interesting. I siGhed anD went on my phone instead. I went on Spotify and decided to listen to some music.

I was scrolling through my list and I saw one of Rolf's songs in my playlist. "EW! WHAT THE FRICK?" I immediately removed it from my playlist.

I scrolled some more and found one of Calpurnia's songs, "Waves". I immediately hit play. The song was so relaxing and I thought to myself, "I would lOve to hear this at a concert". Then I realized that I CAN listen to it at a concert and I immediately FaceTimed Finn.

*insert facetime jingle shet I don't fuccing know*

After about three rings, my favorite bOi popped on the screen.

(When Finn talks its in iTaLiC)

"FINNIE!"

"MILLS!"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I was just playing some fortnite until you called"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you-"

"No it's fine talking to you is worth pausing any game."

"Oh stop being such a flirt crush."

"OOps. I'm sorry it's just I can't resist when it comes to you."

I blush. Finn and I are not dating it's just ever since Rolf and I broke up we've just been flirting with each other nonstop but it's nothing seRioUs. We're just best friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Oh stop it yOu! Anyways I wanted to ask you a question."

"What's your question darling?"

"I wanted to come to your concert that you're having next week."

He thinks about it with worry plAsterEd on his face.

"I don't think that's a good idea Mills. The Fillie crackheads would go batshit crazy."

"Who cares?! Why can't we just ignore them shipping us? I don't see the big deal."

"Some fans might not want you there though and I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'm going to pull a Nancy and say that is bullshit. Why won't you just let me go?"

"NO MEANS NO MILLIE! END OF DISCUSSION!"

I gaSped. Finn never calls me Millie and has never yelled at me. NEvEr. Call me a crybaby all you want but I started to snuggle and tears starts to form in my eyes.

"You're a jerk Finn Wolfhard."

"Mills wait no I-"