Feeling Strange

He pulled her close.

Karan: kya kiya tha haan?

Preeta(smirkingly): mein ne kya krna hai?

Karan strokes her face and she again become nervous.

Karan: kya howa? Ab kuch nahi bolna?

Preeta: chalo yahan se karan, baarish ho rhi hai..

Karan removed her hair from his face when she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Karan: tum tu aur bhi zyaada khoobsurat lagne lagi ho...preeta..

While she blushed and smiled.

Karan moved close to her and kissed behind her earlobe while her grip on him tightens.

He whispered in her ear: aise mat react kro babydoll...phir jo hoga mujhe kuch mat kehna..

He saw her still closing her eyes.

He said while stroking her face.

Karan: open your eyes, babydoll

She opened her eyes and was blushing.

Karan(raised his eyebrow): preeta arora ab bhi tum aise hi nervous ho jati ho...

Preeta wrapped her hands around his neck.

Preeta: ab the karan luthra jab paas hoga...tu kon nervous nahi hoga...

Karan(smiled): kya baat hai? Aakhir tum agyi mere charms mein haan?

Preeta just hummed in response.

Karan: iraade tu theek hai na tumhaare preeta?

Preeta: bas kuch aisa hi samajh lo..

Karan was about to say something when she sneezed.

And they came back to reality.

Karan: beemar par jao gi, preeta...chalo ab..

He held her hand and took her to car. He opened the door for her and she sat inside. And they headed back to their home.

All the way she smiled remembering their moments. She broke out of her trance when she felt someone holding her hand. She looked and it was karan.

She smiled and said: I'm so lucky k tum meri zindagi mein ho karan..is duniya mein shayad mujh se zyaada lucky koi na ho..thank you for everything

Karan: sab tumhaare liye hi hai preeta...sab kuch...mein bhi...

She smiled and kissed his hand.

And she leaned back and closed her eyes.

-------------

Shristi: yeh di kahan reh gyi? Itni dair ho gyi hai...abhi tk wapis nahi aye wo log..

And then she heard the sound of car. She looked from the window and saw karan carrying preeta in his arms.

Shristi: karan sir kitni care krte hain di ki..I wish k in ka pyaar hamesha isi tarah rhe...

Karan went into her room and placed her gently on bed..trying not to wake her up.

He saw her and noticed how innocent and pretty she was.

He kissed her forehead and said: mein hamesha tumhaare saath rhu ga preeta.
..tum is duniya ki har khushi deserve krti ho..

Karan(in mind): srishti ko keh deta hoon is k kapre badal de..warna thand lag jaye gi isse...

He went out of her room when shristi came and passed a teasing smile seeing him wet.