Winter now understood why her father never delivered winter to this place.

"So, Winter," Jay spoke from the front, Winter ripping her eyes away from the poverty filled Isle to meet Jay's gaze in the rearview mirror, "we haven't seen you much outside of class and study hall, where have you been hiding?" It was a lighthearted tease, one that Jay meant in a friendly manner.

Winter shrugged, a small smile gracing her lips.

"Around," she answered calmly, her eyes going back to look out the window.

Jay rose a brow, glancing at Carlos who only shrugged.

The ride was finally over as Jay pulled to a stop in an alley that was far darker than any place Winter had ever seen in Auradon. Jay and Carlos hopped out of the limo followed by the two girls.

Winter looked around with curiosity and slightly horror etched onto her features. Yes, she had always been curious about the Isle, but never enough to want to visit.

'This was all for the good of Auradon,' she had to remind herself, 'save the King and go home'.

"Lonnie?" Mal and Evie said together, their voices rising with even more surprise when they saw Winter. "Winter?"

Lonnie wasted no time bounding up to the two and giving both of them a hug. "We made them take us," she smiled while Winter awkwardly stood a few feet away.

Evie rolled her eyes knowing that she would need to be the one to initiate any sort of contact with Winter.

"Oh, c'mere," Evie sighed pulling Winter, who was always a few degrees colder than average (but everyone liked that), in for a hug.

Winter smiled slightly, hugging the blue-haired girl back. Once Evie let her go, Mal hugged her next.

"Hey, Winnie," Mal had taken up to calling Winter by the name of 'Winnie' too.

"I'm so glad you guys are here," Mal smiled while pulling away from the girl who looked simply too doll-like and fragile to be here.

But they all knew the truth, if things got messy, Winter was a powerful alliance to have.

"Yeah, welcome to the Isle," Evie nodded just as Jay and Carlos approached with the swords.

Winter rose a brow when she noticed Dude trailing behind Carlos, the talking dog must have snuck with them.

"Ooh, let me see," Mal grabbed the 3D copy of Fairy Godmother's wand that the two boys' had printed earlier.

Winter had not been able to get a good look at it in the limo, but seeing it now, she was slightly shocked. It looked exactly the same, the only difference was that this one had no magic.

"It's exactly the same," she whispered causing Mal to nod.

"Yeah, but Uma's smart, she'll catch on quick,"

Once the ride was over, Jay and Carlos had taken the time to explain the situation in full for Winterfell and Lonnie.

Uma sounded pretty intense if Winter was being honest.

"Alright, let's do this," Mal nodded, everyone turning around and walking into a large pipe that led to who-knows-where.

Winter made it a point to stay right by Evie and Mal, her eyes wide as she took in the sights around her. She felt bad that these four had to grow up in such a horrible place, she had barely been there five minutes and she already wanted to go home.

She reminded herself not to panic too much, she had control of the winds and technically, she would be fine slipping through the barrier. Her title and powers as the Winter Princess allowed it.