Epilogue

• Dedicated to To all you wonderful fans and readers and supporters of The Legend!

Five years later

“Honey is everything ready?”

“Yes, yes, you worry too much!”

Jenna rushed around the house making sure that everything was okay. Today was her daughter’s third birthday and she wanted everything to be fine.

May walked into the room and laughed.

“You are working too hard. Go have a shower and get ready. The guests will be arriving shortly.”

“Where are they?’

“The guys are setting up the barbeque outside and the birthday princess is busy posing in front of the mirror.”

Jenna laughed and headed out of the room.

She bumped into Tyler. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

She smiled and relaxed into his arms.

“Mommy! Daddy! Look what I got!”

And in pranced their little princess Pat Madeleine Burke. She was dressed in a light blue frock and was smiling from ear to ear. In her hand was a neatly wrapped present.

“What’s that you got there you little munchkin?” asked Tyler as he scooped her up in to his arms.

“Birthday present,” she said happily.

“Who gave it to you?” asked Jenna.

“Don’t know mommy. It was on my bed.”

“Okay quickly open it and let’s see what’s inside.”

Excitedly Pat tore open the packaging and said,

“Look it’s a book.”

Tyler and Jenna looked at the name of the book and felt a chill run down their spines.

“The Legend”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And here it is! The End! Hope all of you enjoyed reading it.

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting this story throughout! It really means a lot to me!!

Love,

Dee <3