1 - How He Introduced Himself

Daniel -
You were walking with your friends, laughing like hell, and one of your friends spotted a tall dude looking at you. You didn't pay any attention at first, cause you thought he was just another dude, but he walked up to you and said, "I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself from staring at you. I'm Daniel, mami. What's your name?" And you couldn't believe how sweet, good looking and honest he was, and gladly said what your was.

Devin -
You was walking out of your house when you saw this brown skinned dude, getting out of his car. He was really good looking and he seemed kinda lost, so you walked up to him and said, "Having trouble?" And when you had a good look at his face, you blushed when you saw his hazel eyes. "Yea, I am." He admitted. "Do you know where this place is?" He showed you where he was going and you nodded. You go to tell him where it is, and he says, "Wouldn't it be easy to show me where it is?" And you smile when you see a smirk come onto his face. "Sure." You nod and get into his car and after he gets in, he says, "I'm Devin, shawty. What's your name?"

Kevin -
You were in a shop and you decided to go into the sport section. A couple of boys were messing around with the basketballs, and you didn't pay any attention to them. You turned around to walk to another section, when a ball slammed into you.
"Kev, you hurt her-" A brown boy said and you opened your eyes to see a light skinned guy close up to you.
"I am so sorry." He said. "So sorry, shawty. I didn't mean to. Are you alright?"
"I'm fine." You reply, massaging your head.
"Do you need ice?" He said.
"Something cold would be nice."
"That's perfect. My friends and I are going to get a drink after. I'll buy you something." He grabs your hand gently and as you two walk out, he says, "The name's Kevin. What's yours?"