Introduction

Warning ⚠️

This book may have sensitive topics, I do not know what the sensitive topics will be yet but I will update this when it is put in one of the chapters. If one of the chapters does have a sensitive topic I will be putting a warning, I know many people have triggering points so if you do I suggest you DO NOT read this book, thank you and enjoy.

P.S
This story is still a working process, I got this idea by a writer that never finished their book, I forgot who or what the book was called but I don't think they've ever finished the book. so I wanted to write my own book to HOPEFULLY finish mine. anyways I hope you enjoy the book and I'll try to update as much as I can!

Y/n has lived in New Jersey her whole life.
Life for her has always been easy, she lives in a small town, she's best friends with the NJ boys but she's mainly closer with Mattia since they live next to each other.

In a small town in New Jersey there was a killer on the loose, the town has been terrorized by this killer, nobody knows who the killer is all they know is the killer targets young girls, I mean the killers only victims are teenage girls, there have been 4 deaths, a freshmen Jordan Miller, she was found in the woods strangled, that's how the killer kills his victims, the killer kills his victims by strangling them.  The killers next victim was a junior named jasmine smith, she was also found in the woods, all of the killers victims were found in the woods, his last two victims were sophomores, surprisingly the killer has not gotten a single senior... yet.

Everybody is scared, everybody knows not to trust anybody. Parents are not letting their kids out after dark or after 7. Many kids and parents are skeptical that it could be somebody from school but nobody is completely sure.  I'm scared out of my mind I'm not gonna lie but I know as long as I'm not caught up in some stupid party or alone at night I'll be fine. I mean... it's not like I go out to parties anyways, Mattia tries to drag me out of the house to have some type of fun but idk I just don't trust anybody anymore, as much as I love Mattia with all my heart I can't take any chances, but I know Mattia wouldn't do anything to hurt anybody.... I mean besides being a player and playing with girls feelings but besides that 😬

Hope you guys will like this new book cuz i wasn't really feeling the last one, I'll still be updating the other book but idk how much I'll be updating...