Episode 12

Scene 1

The mysterious lady was sitting on her large antique chair with her face as usual hidden in shadows.

Jaggu rushed in front of her and hung his head low in fear. He was literally shivering.

"Aa gaye bhaag ke ? Kaam toh tumse hua nahi hoga, kyu ?" ("So you're back again. I'm sure you weren't able to accomplish the task, right ?") She growled.

"S..sorry boss.." He squealed in fear.

"Kya karu mein iss sorry ka ? Mera gussa toh ab tumhe maar kar hi shant hoga." ("I don't need your sorry. My anger will only be satisfied when I'll take your life.") The lady smirked evily.

"Nahi mam, nahi. Mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Agli baar aisa nahi hoga." ("No mam, no. Please forgive me. This won't happen again.") Jaggu begged. "Yeh sab uss Shivaay ki galati hai." ("This is all Shivaay's fault.") He said angrily.

"Shivaay ?" The lady's anger calmed down a bit. "Usne kya kiya ?" ("What did he do ?")

"Mein jab bhi Shivika ko maarne ke liye gaya tab tab Shivaay uske saath tha." ("Whenever I tried to kill Shivika, Shivaay was there.") Jaggu explained. "Pehle jab meine lights band kar diye tab aur jab Shivika ko garden mein maarne wala tha, tab bhi." ("First when I cut off the power supply and then in the garden too.")

The lady fell in her own thoughts after listening to him.

"Aur sabse ajeeb baat toh yeh hai ki uss Shivika ko toh pata bhi nahi hai ki Shivaay uska baap hai." ("And the craziest thing is, Shivika doesn't even know that Shivaay is her father.") Jaggu told.

"Shivika nahi jaanti ki woh Shivaay ki beti hai ?" ("Shivika doesn't know that she's Shivaay's daughter ?") The lady asked thoughtfully.

"Haan, nahi jaanti woh." ("Yes, she doesn't know.") Jaggu replied with tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"Tum kaam toh nahi kar paye pr acchi information de di tumne mujhe...Jao. Chod diya tumhe." ("You couldn't get the work done but you did give me an interesting information...Go. I forgive you.") The lady smiled.

Jaggu was startled by her sudden change of mood but recollected himself and left before she decided to change her decision.

"Shivika ko itni aasan maut dene ka kya fayda ?" ("Where's the fun in killing Shivika so easily ?") The lady smirked. "Itne saal mein apne badle ki aag mein tadpi hu ab jara inn Baap-beti ko bhi tadapta hua dekha jaaye." ("I've been dying to take revenge on Shivaay and Shivika since a very long time and now I'll make sure they go through hell.")

The lady laughed sinisterly.

Scene 2

Shivika, Jatin and Vishal were now at Marine drive. They had already visited some famous gardens, aquarium and some other places.

"Wow ! Kitna khoobsurat hai yeh !" ("Wow ! This is breathtaking beautiful !") Shivika grinned while adoring the sea. "Meri photos click karo na please." ("Please click some pictures of me, for me.") She requested and handed her phone to Vishal.