Chapter 1 - The Kidnappers!!

A group of girls was walking to their school FTA‚ let me tell you all loving readers who they are‚ the blonde with chocolate brown eye is Lucy‚ the scarlet headed with glasses is Erza‚ the white haired girl if Mirajane‚ the blue haired girl with a hat is Juvia‚ another blue haired girl while reading a book is Levy‚ and the last is another blue haired girl that are tided with two ponytales she is Wendy.

           They were just walking and talking but what they didn't know was that their is a car that is following them." Hey‚ guys are you all scared that the students in school, might know about are past? " Lucy said while looking up-ward " Maybe but lets just put are hopes up that they will not know. " Erza said while closing her eyes " I just----AAHHHHH!!!!!mmmmnnn... "Lucy said but was cut off by the people that was on the car/van they were kidnappers!!!! And all of them was taking the girls inside the car like van. Maybe after a hour or two of moving, the car has finally stopped. The girls were taken too a huge mansion that looked quite dark. As the girls where taken up stairs, into a room that look like was it was divided by a curtain and it look quite dark but at the center was a ligth that can make out the girls faces. They all look so scared, Levy and Wendy was crying, Lucy and Juvia was going to faint, and Mirajane and Erza was holding in their trembling but can't ( They are all siting in the center on the floor). All of them were thinking the same thing and that was ' Where are we?? '

            After that the same kidnappers went inside the room and stand at the back where the door was located but it looks like only 4 of them only came in the 2 others went outside and guard the door. As the girls looked around, they saw a coffee table in front of them and also at the opposite side of the table we're a sofa and it look like their we're 6 shadowed person sitting on it. They all looked closer, there they saw were 6 familiar boys. But they can't just make out who they are. But then it hit them...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

why this boys rigth in front of them look so familiar because they are their .........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/N

Thank you for reading my story. And leave a massage and follow me in wattpat........