Chapter 6 - Who was that???

Hey Guys!! Sorry for not updating sooner but I was so busy but anyway lets start....

ENJOY MY CUTES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

       As the door slowly open. The girls hug each other some closed thier eyes and some were shaking. ( Even the strong Titania was shaking ) When the door was fully open it was.........
....................................
..............................
......................
..................
............
......
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.( - not this again -_-' - just shut up, so we can stop with this)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there was nothing there. " Well thats a relief. " Yukino sight " Well that was weird, wasn't it? " Erza said " Yes it was. " Wendy answered " What do you think that was? " Levy ask being scared " Maybe the wind? " Mira answered not sure " Maybe. But we're still not sure that was just the wind. " Levy said with her fingers at her chin " Juvia think maybe it was something else. " Juvia said while closing the door " Or SOMEONE. " Erza said making sure everyone can clearly here the word someone " Hey Lu-chan why are you so quite? " Levy said facing her blonde best friend " Ohh. Nothing Levy-chan, just thinking.  " Lucy said with chuckel " OK Lu-chan " Levy said not believing her best friend.

" Juvia is going to the hot tub. Does anybody going to go with her? " Juvia said asking her confused friends " We're going. " They said. While they we're having fun and partying in the hot tub Lucy was just thinking, siting, and drinking in the corner of the hot tub. " Hey guys, it's getting late let's go to sleep. " Mira said as she yawned. Juvia drained the water, and everyone got to into thier pj's and went to thier beds. They said good night to each other and as everyone sleep exept thier favorite blonde. Lucy was looking out the window thinking about the pink haired boy she ones loved, thinking if it was true that they we're a couple when they we're kids.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Thank guys for reading. Bye my cutes