Chapter 5 - Rin

" Hello friend " an unfamiliar voice said as we walked in the door slowly.

I didn't know who it was or why they came, but i went behind Sebastian who was already in the dinning room.

I could see Sebastian having an annoyed look on his face and a handsome man that was crossing his legs just casually sitting on the couch.

Sebastian looked a kind of like he knew the person already. " Ughhh, do you have to just barge in without warning at least give me a call before you come in."

" Well brother I would, but you already have an annoyed look on your face seemingly as you don't really like me." The man said casually, I guess they were brothers or something.

" Get to the point why are you here ?" Sebastian said. 

" I'm here because I wanted to check on my dear baby brother."

" Yea, sure." He replied sarcastically.

" So rude you are. Geez it couldn't hurt to show some kind of gratitude and say 'how are you' or something like that. Sebastian just stood there angrily.

" Could you get me some tea while your standing there just looking at my beautiful features." He said slanting back in the couch.

Sebastian sighed and went to the kitchen to get some tea. While I was just standing there in shock trying to figure out who he was.

Just then noticed I was starring at him too much so I was about to go and take a seat on the other couch, but I slipped on the rug. I was about to fall when someone caught me from losing my balance.  

"Oh you smell delicious" As I turned around to see who it was I noticed it was the man that was sitting on the couch.

"Umm—mm please don't hurt me." I said trying to fight back his hard grip he had on my wrist.

" Wait just let me taste you first." he said in my ear seductively trying to pull up my hoodie.

"Ahh,hhh!!! Mr. could you pl—ease stop" as I was trying to push him off.

" Ohh so your cute and fiesty, but submissive at the same time." I tried to pull my shirt down, but he started unbuckling my belt and his hands tried to seep in to my panties.

Wait are we really doing IT here in the middle of the dining room.

Yes I know it's weird for a boy to wear panties but Sebastian put them on my bed for me to wear, and they feel comfortable don't judge me.

As he was inches away from my neck I felt his fangs brush up against my neck. I could hear Sebastian coming back to the living room as his foot steps got closer.

Sebastian walked into the living room, as he came back he saw us in our weird pose. He came over to us and saw me panting and a smirk on the others face.

" What the actual FUCK ?" He said in an angry tone.

"Oh come on Seb don't tell me you couldn't sense it too. His aura has a delightful scent that I just wanted to try. And possibly just take him."

I watched as Sebastian put down the late with tea on it and walked up to me and pulled me away from him.

" Ohhhh Seb, come on it will only be one little bite I just want a taste. Just a small taste pweeeaasee!!!!" He said trying to pull me closer to him. 

"Ouchhh, Sebastian that hurts" I said as I winced in pain from him pulling my wrist even harder, not to mention that was the wrist that had a bruise on it. 

" Your not taking him Rin, nor are you sucking his precious blood. You would be the last person I would let suck his blood anyway."

" Oh, then who is shall be the first I wonder." Rin said.