Chapter 17

We're all stood outside the police station as Coon explains the plan for the tenth time.

"Coon! We get it! You can stop now." Kite says in annoyance.

Coon glares at him, but shuts up anyway.

"Ok. Distraction team. Get in position." Professor Timothy says.

Coon friends go up the fire escape as the Freedom pals, Chaos, and I stay on the ground. We watch the chaos unfold before entering. We go straight through the double doors that usually have to be opened through the little office, but for some reason were left open.

We all walk past the high, and sleep deprived cops. "The distraction team didn't do their job. Failures are what I believe they're called." I say.

Everyone with me chuckled. We go to the usually roped off door way, but before we could enter it, the red headed cop walks up.

"That's enough! Just stand down kids!" He says holding his hands up in a stop motion, "Look, I know why you're here. You're fed up, because you think all cops do is harass black people."

He stays silent for a few seconds before continuing. He goes on and on about how we don't trust him, but we should and gives us a lot more reasons on why we should hate cops as he tries to get us on his side. Like an idiot.

Another cop comes from the upstairs behind the red head and as soon as he sees Tupperware, he shoots. The red head then starts yelling at him and they both go up the stairs as he says "Sound the alarms."

We follow, but they're faster cause of their long legs. By the time we even go through the archway they're near the top.

We all groan. We avoid the laser guns as we slowly go up, and eventually make it to the top.

Upon entering, we find 2 doorways and an elevator. Toolshed checks the door right in front of us and finds it locked. We decide to go in the only other door that isn't an elevator with the sign that says 'Holding Cells' above it.

As soon as we enter, Tupperware runs up to the cell that holds his parents. They start talking while I go to the yellow button to the left of the room and press it. All the cell doors open and the people inside leave.

We move on.

~~~°•°~~~

Timeskip because im a lazy author and its pretty boring from here

~~~°•°~~~

Inside the red headed officers office.

"You know what a cop is? A cop is a slave." The red headed officer starts his monologue.

I zone out because the author doesn't want to write all that out and I'm done with this town and its monologues. This is like the 4th one. They're so long and boring.

I look at his desk and see the cat that we've been looking for in a weird sling that's keeping it in the air. "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself.

Officer Red then proceeds to put his nose near the cats rear end as the cat squirts out a whitish yellow spray.

I gag at the sight. What the actual fuck is wrong with this towns adults!? Jesus fucking christ.

"Holy shit! Is that Scrambles!?" Coon yells as he runs in.

Everyone else that wasn't already in the room comes in.

Officer Red gets up and grabs Scrambles before going to the back left corner of the room with two red switches. He pulls the first switch and the door behind us closes tight. The second one he pulls is to the door next to him. It opens and out comes a man with two sandwiches.