exam cancellation + deleting old account

hey there, lovelies! 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

hey there, lovelies! 

so...as a result of covid-19, summer exams are canceled for me and, as a result, i have a lot of free time now. 

i would still have to carry on with my art&design course work and keep up with biology seeing as that's what i want to go into for uni, but that's all i would have to do. 

meaning...that i have a lot of time to plan and rewrite old stories going forward. so, maybe you lovelies wouldn't have to wait until june in order to finally read a rewritten fic.

that's the good news. the bad news (i suppose) is that i've finally decided that i will be delieting my old account. 

it's tough to let go of but i feel as though if i don't let go of it, i'd constantly be going back to the past, comparing myself and just never really 'moving on' from it. i have copied and pasted my old works in hopes of rewriting them one day but it's not a guarantee.

i'll be posting this announcement on my old account too so that as many people are aware as possible. for now, i won't be deleting it until it's closer to the time where i would be posting most active on this account - maybe before i post a rewritten work.

anyway, that's all for now!

stay safe and healthy everyone, i hope to see you all soon x

lots of love,

angel x

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 28, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ᴬ ᴳ ᴱ ᴺ ᴰ ᴬजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें