"LIES!" He shouted sitting up straight in the bed.

"Truths...you're so cute when you're sleeping." I whispered dreamily lying on the bed.

Alex looked back at me and noticed the smile on my face as I stared back up at the ceiling. In one swift movement he flipped over me pinning me beneath him. The smirk disappeared from my face as I stared up into his eyes. He was smirking mischievously down at me.

"It doesn't matter what I do in my sleep because we both know that I'm no cute little puppy." He said huskily making me groan underneath him. He smiled knowing the affect he was having on me. I was still naked so it was easy enough for him to grind his lower half against mines. I whined out in pleasure as he stared at me watching my reaction to his tormenting.

"Fine you're not a cute adorable puppy...you're a mean doggy who likes to sexually frustrate me." I moaned out.

Leaning down his face was in the crook of my neck as his tongue darted out his mouth leaving trails of hot wet love burning down my neck as he dragged his tongue down my neck. He sucked on my flesh bringing intense pleasures through my body.

"Alex stop teasing him he wouldn't be able to handle it." Paul spoke from the doorway to our room.

Alex sucked on my skin one last time before pulling away and rolling back over onto the bed where he was lying before. Exhaling a deep breath of air that I had been holding for only God knows how long. Paul climbed back into the bed next to us with a tray of fresh fruits and tea. Random combination I know but I loved it.

Sitting up slowly wincing a bit I reached forward picking up a nice hot cup of tea bringing it to my lips enjoying the painful burn as it slid down my throat. Nothing like a good cup of tea in tea in the morning. It seemed to settle my nerves and warm my body.

"So what do you two want to do today?" I asked mid bite into a piece of cantaloupe.

"Well I know who I want to do today."

"Really Alex?" Paul glared at him past me.

"Fine." Alex pouted.

"How about we go to the beach and just relax for today?" I mused.

"That sounds perfect." Paul agreed.

"Can we come back here for a little fun later?" Alex questioned.

"No." I spoke firmly crossing my arms over my chest but apparently that wasn't the answer that he was looking for because in an instant my arms were being pinned to my side as he slid me to where he was lying as he hovered over me the second time today. The look on his face was less playful this time and more serious which didn't help the fact that it made me want to cream in my boxers already.

"I was only asking to be polite but now I'm telling you when we get back from the beach you will be screaming my name over and over again. Do you understand me Adrian?"