Chapter 10

Chapter 10

********

Extremely Naughty Scene Ahead!!! Read at your own risk!!

********

Adrian's POV

Alex's hand was resting on my ass and Paul's was draped over my shoulder but his fingers were toying in my hair. Between the two of them I was struggling to keep in the moans that were threatening to escape. Alex was discreetly squeezing my ass while Paul tugged on my hair. Although he wasn't pulling too hard he was pulling hard enough to send a shiver through my body.

We were so close to the house and I was finding it hard to stay focused on where we actually were. Before we actually made it all the way home Alex's hand slipped into my pants and began to slide his finger down the crack of my ass.

Pushing back on his hand I heard him laugh softly as I tried to get more of him. He pulled his hand out of my pants. Just as I was about to whimper he cut me off by pointing at the door in front of us that was now open.

"We're home babe."

Rushing into the house I quickly pulled the two in after me and closed the door making sure that it was locked. Before I could take over the situation Paul had me pressed against that same door his lips firmly pressed into mines.

This kiss wasn't like the other ones that he's given me in the past. This one was forceful and demanding. He pried my lips open with his own mouth and shoved his tongue forcefully inside. His tongue was massaging my own before he pulled back capturing my lip between his teeth, nibbling on it.

The moan that floated past my lips surprised even me. It was needy and desperate. I wanted more of the two of them and I knew that I was about to get it.

"Do you like it rough?" Alex whispered in my ear seductively.

Nodding my head in response I was shocked when he pulled me away from Paul and shoved me up against a wall a couple inches from the door so that my face was pressed against the wall. With one hand he was holding me in place as he pressed his body against my own.

He reached down between our two bodies and began to pull roughly at my pants. When he had finally gotten them partially down he had pulled my boxers down with them. His reached around and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it up and down slowly. It was torturing me the way he would slowly bring me to the edge before stopping completely.

"Babe do you like the way he's treating you? Do you want to cum yet?"

My only answer was a throaty moan that escaped my mouth when Alex began stroking me again. Then there was a quick smack to my ass that stung like hell. I tried to jump and push away from the wall but was reminded quickly that I wasn't in control by Alex who was still holding me in place.

"We need a yes or no."

"Yes! Yes I like it and yes I need to cum...Please let me cum." I begged.

"Nope."

With that Alex moved his hand from me was no longer pressing me to the wall. I was so confused. Turning around they sensed my confusion and quickly took my hand leading me down the hall and into our bedroom.

Paul went into the closet and began rummaging through some bags on the floor. I was trying to desperately to see what he was looking for but Alex wasn't having any of it. He pulled me back from off the bed and told me to strip.