Fun Day

Jack's POV

"Yeah." Elsa said sitting up then looking at me. I sat beside her and took my staff out. "That's a stick." Elsa said pointing to my staff. I shook my head as my staff turned from a tiny keychain to a huge stick. "Watch this." I said lighting touching the corner of Elsa's room. It quickly turned into frost.

"Whoa. I'm not the only one!" Elsa yelled out as she touched the frost. I smirked at her. "Can you do this?" Elsa said creating a swirl of snowflakes around her. Her dress transformed to an icy, blue, and long dress. Pretty cool if you ask me.

"Elsa, I'm not a girl so I can't make a dress." I said chuckling. Elsa giggled. "Yeah I know."

I took her hand while my free hand was holding onto my staff. "Where are we going?" Elsa asked seeing me head to the window. "Just hang on." I said opening the window. I stepped out as Elsa looked at me terrified. "Are you crazy?!" Elsa yelled. "Maybe." I said smirking.

I clutched my staff tighter as Elsa slowly and I mean slowly, got out. "Do you trust me Elsa?" I asked her. "I guess." Elsa said shaking. "Sorry if I drop you." I said laughing then took off with Elsa's hand on my tight grip.

"If you what?!" Elsa screamed out. I laughed flying through the fresh air. I spun a few times making Elsa literally throw up. Thankfully she didn't. This is a new jacket!

"Jack! Slow down!" Elsa screamed out. I sighed and landed in a nearby tree. "That was so much fun!" I yelled jumping in the tree. Elsa clutched the trunk of the tree tightly. "This time it's my turn." Elsa said smirking. I gulped loudly.

Elsa heard it as she took a long, hard glance around the place we were at. Empty. Probably at Black Friday. Elsa quickly grabbed my hand as she raised her hand out. I can even see her room window!

Her hand made frosty stairs! "Are you crazy?! What if that doesn't hold us?!" I yelled looking at the stairs. "Well, that won't be my fault." Elsa said taking a step. The frost disappeared and created ice. Elsa took a small glance at me smirking like she was saying, Told ya Frost.

She began to run on the stairs as I was behind her carefully, taking steps. I was on my fourth step when Elsa yelled at me to hurry. "I'm taking my time here!" I yelled back. Elsa quickly raised her hand making the ice beneath me to crack. I ran for my life. I didn't grab anything, except for my staff but run!

Elsa laughed as she ran into her window. I ran inside the window panting. The ice stairs disappeared. "That was fun." Elsa said laughing. "I almost died!" I yelled panting. I quickly made a small snowball behind my back. I threw it at Elsa laughing.

Elsa screamed looking at me. She made a huge snowball and totally just covered me with that. Elsa laughed and she ran out of the room. I got the snow off me and chased Elsa. I tackled Elsa on the couch as Elsa laughed trying to push me off.

I tickled the living snowflakes out of her. Elsa was literally crying from all of my famous tickling. "Alright! Truce!" Elsa yelled sitting up. I laughed as I got off her. Elsa stood up and tackled me.

It was pretty embarrassing I got tackled by a girl. She tickled me but this times she found my secret spot. I laughed when she tickled that part of me. Which I'm not telling. She got off me as I wiped the tears off my eyes.