Entertaining (and Boring) Seth

Seth: I'm bored! 

Isabel/Me: *Reading* sorry Seth but do you mind? I'm in the middle of a really good book. 

Seth: *Sarcastic* wow, I'm so glad you have something to do during this who quarantine thing. 

Me: *Sighs deeply* fine, I guess I can see if anyone has left you any dares.

Seth: Thank you!

Me: *Looks through the comments for dares.* okay, found one.

Seth: What is it?

Me: It's by FrosttheIceDragon and its for you too jump off the roof into the pool. 

Seth: Sweet! *runs outside*

Isabel stood outside near the pool, camera in hand. Seth goes and jumps off the roof and into the pool. Isabell filming the full thing. The two went back inside and Seth dried off and changed. 

Seth: That was great!

Me: I'm glad you think so! 

Seth: Got anything else? 

Me: You want more?!?!

Seth: Yeah, I might as well do something else. 

Me: Fine *looks through the comments and smirks.* okay I found the perfect dare for you.

Seth: Awesome! 

Me: Yakall dares you to read a long text book on math! 

Seth: *Jaw drops* uh.. I'm good. 

Me: You promised you would do it! *hand him the text book.*

Seth lets out a long sigh and takes the text book and sits down and begins to read. Isabel grins before going back to reading her book from earlier. 

Me: Make sure you Add, Vote, and Comment! See ya'll latter. Bye!