Frist Dates

Isabel/Me: *Calls in a sing-songy vocie* Bracken I got a dare for you!

Bracken: What is it?

Me: It was requested by jaylalovesreading and its for you to ask Kendra on a date.

Bracken: *Pauses for a moment; thinking it over* Okay.

*Sometime latter*

Bracken: *Walks over to Kendra* Hello.

Kendra: Hey!

Bracken: *Getting nervous* Would you mind if I asked you something?

Kendra: Sure....

Bracken: Well.. um.. I was wondering if you would be interested in going to get dinner with me sometime...

Kendra: Like... a date?

Bracken: *Blushes* Yes..

Kendra: *Grins happily* I would love too.

*Latter on the date.*

Me: *Hidding behind a potted plant in order to watch and take pictures.*

Bracken and Kendra: *The two eat dinner, talk, and overall have a great time. After words the two go for a walk before returning.*

*After the date.*

Me: So... how was it?

Bracken: I enjoyed it, I hope I can do this again with her somtime soon.

Me: That's great! Now can you close us off if you please?

Bracken: Sure, please Add, Vote, and Comment your truths and dares. Bye!

-----

A/N: Soooo it's been a while.... I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I have (like always) been busy with school and working on my other stories. 

There is also the problem of lack of requests. I am planning on making a chapter about adding some Dragonwatch characters but other wise I cannot update unless you guys give me some requests. If you have forgotten who the characters thus far are go ahead and check the Into. 

Also for any fellow Fanders (Sander Sides & Thomas Sanders Fans) I have recently started a Sanders Sides AU book called "A Good Kid" and a Sander Sides One-Shot book! If any of you would check them out I would be most grateful. 

Have a great day!

-Isabel