“Well I don't know about Eva but I have homework to do.” Harry smiles at his parents, they all look at me.

“I have scholarship essays to write.” I shrug.

“That's cool. If you need help let me know and I can help” Emily offers.

“Okay, thanks.” I smile and turn to grab my plate, but Emily tells me she will get it. Harry and I walk out of the dining room and over to the stairs. When we get the bottom of the stairs he throws me over his shoulders.

“Harry put me down.” I hit his butt with my good hand.

“Why would I do that?” He tightens his grip around my legs.

“Because—“ I trail off not knowing what to say.

“That's convincing.” Harry laughs as he reaches the top of the stairs.

“Don't you have homework to do?” I ask him as he walks to my room.

“Yes, but it can wait.” He slaps my butt, I squeal, and we both laugh. He opens my door and walks to my bed and slings me back onto my bed. He throws his body down next to mine.

“Hi.” He turns his head and smiles.

“Hi weirdo.” I giggle, he smiles wider, leans in closer, and presses his lips softly against mine. It's a quick kiss, but it's enough to leave my lips tingling.

“What was that for?” I ask softly, he shrugs his shoulders.

“I don't know. Dinner went well, well once my mum started talking.” He turns so he is leaning on his elbow.

“You do know I don't want to rush into anything right?” I avoid eye contact as I spoke.

“Hey, look at me.” He places his hand on my cheek, making me look at him.

“I don't want to rush anything either, and I would never pressure you into doing something you don't want to.” He replies sternly.

“Thanks.” I smile, he nods, kisses the top of my nose, before siting up. I sit up with him and he lifts his hand to play with the tips of my hair. He is barely touching me and my whole body is tingling.

“What is your essay about?” He asks while he continues to play with my hair.

“I'm not really sure, but I'm thinking it's going to be about what I've been through in my life. from foster homes, to here, to finding Liam.” I shrug.

“I think if I show what I've been through and how I don't let it define me—“ I don't know how to explain it.

“I get it. I bet it will be perfect. Any school would be lucky to have you. If you need any help let me know.”