f o u r

- "it's not how long you see something, it's how you intensely you feel it"

The spell was broken when the barman finally handed her drink, paying for it she started to go towards the table her siblings were at. She turned up to look at him one more time and he was there still, looking at her as she moved through the crowd.

Holding his arm was a girl talking to him, just seeing another girl talking at him woke a burning feeling inside of her. Was that jealousy?

No, it can't be. She didn't even know him.

But for some reason she wished that she was the one by his side.

When she finally arrived to their table, she had decided that she was going to give him something to look at. His eyes were still following her luscious body in that little black tight dress that was driving him insane. He was so mesmerized that he hadn't even noticed the girl that was talking to him.

Faith and Rhea started dancing together. She was feeling the beat inside her and she didn't know if it was the alcohol in her system or the fact that she was feeling his eyes on her the whole time. She wanted to make him look at her for as long as she could.

She turned to look at him, and she blushed.

What the hell? She never blushed and now with one look from him she was red. He was restraining himself. He wanted so bad to go to the dancefloor and hold her to him. His body close to hers.

But he couldn't and he knew that very well. That was the reason after all why he never approached her before and was always watching her from afar. He wanted something that he could never have.

That thought seemed to wake him up from the daze he was in and his expression turned hard. With one last look at her he pushed the girl away, that was now questioning him if he had listened to her at all, and started to make his way out of the club.

But then a thought hit him.

What if some guy tries anything with her?

Faith was looking for him now. Her movements slowed down as she was looking around trying to spot him. Her shoulders slumped, and she let out a sign. She turned to Rhea and told her she was going to get some air.

She felt suffocated all of a sudden. She couldn't think clearly. Why is she so disappointed that he left?

As she was making her way to the bathroom, she saw him in front of her in all his glory. They were staring at each other, no one existed around them. It was just her and him.

He was itching to touch her, but he didn't. He couldn't. He knew very well that if he touched her then this craving for her would become worse.

The light illuminated his sharp facial features, and she took a breath in. He was beautiful and she couldn't tear her eyes away from him.

Then an arm grabbed her, turning her around. She was going to protest when she saw it was Kerian she closed her mouth shut, he had a murderous expression on his face and he wasn't looking at her. He was looking behind her to him.

She turned to look at him again. And he was gone.

She pushed her brother's arm away and rushed to the nearest exit. Her brain was empty when a feeling of urgency rushed through her and her legs were moving on their own.

She was running until she was outside of the club. Her heart was racing, she was looking around frantically trying to spot him.

Her eyes were full of unshed tears. She wasn't feeling well.

Kerian was right behind her, she heard him running after her when she rushed off. He came in front of her and held her by the shoulders. 'Why did you run off like that?' he asked as he was trying to catch his breath.

She had no idea why and by now she was crying, the tears flowing freely.

'I don't know, I don't know' she sobbed.

And Kerian gave her a hug while she continued crying on his shoulder.