5- We need a ride

Jocelyn and Leah laughed as they stood outside the bar, talking about old times while waiting for their Uber ride. They watched for their ride, hoping the next car coming in was theirs. Only the vehicles that were coming in weren't for them. Jocelyn looked at her phone, looking to see how far away their driver was, and groaned when it gave her a notice of delay.

"Fucking driver said it's going to be about another fifteen minutes to a half-hour before he arrives, claims he ran into some car problems," she slurred.

"Cancel that one and order another."

"I should. I'm cold, and I'm ready for bed."

Leah laughed. "Call that Johnny Bravo guy. He said he would come to get us."

"Psycho stalker guy? Yeah right... In my shape and form, there's no telling what he would do to me, not to mention what I'd do to him," she said. Then she thought about him, his beautiful looks, smile, cocky smirks, charm, and what he mentioned to her, then shook her head. "No way. That man would take advantage of me."

"I doubt it. He said himself he'd rather come to get us than for us to hire an Uber guy that could take advantage of us. Call him."

Jocelyn sighed, debating on what to do. She didn't want to wait any longer and wanted to hit the pillow. Leah grabbed Jocelyn's phone from her hand and looked at her phone. "Password?"

"Here, give it to me. I'll call the extremely sexy Johnny Bravo guy. Which by the way, I use my fingerprint to turn on my phone. Besides, my backup password is for me to know and for you never to know, especially now that you'll be living with me."

"Gee, thanks. I'm your sister. Not one of your co-workers."

"I don't even know who I'm looking for," she said, scrolling through her contacts until she got to the letter M and saw not a name but a message. My tongue knows how to pleasure very well. In her stomach, the butterflies came alive and began to dance, along with her inner core throbbing to beat the band. Just the thought of his face between her thighs had her clit swelling. She looked at Leah and lowered her hand that was holding her phone. "I can't call him."

"Why?"

She held up her phone and showed her what he entered into her phone. Leah leaned forward and, as she looked at the message, she blinked a couple of times, trying to focus on what he wrote. "Now, do you see why I can't call him? He's got plans, and I'm drunk."

Leah smiled, laughed, and excitedly clapped her hands. She had a feeling this man wanted Jocelyn, and she had a strange feeling this was not a come and go type of guy. She also felt once Jocelyn got to know him, he would be around much longer than the previous guys she dated. "Jocelyn, from what I got out of him, he loves to be funny, and I feel he's having fun with you at your expense. He sees how worked up you get, which only adds more fuel to the fire. I noticed how interested he is in you, and maybe, just maybe, you should give him a chance. What do you have to lose? You go from guy to guy all the time. What would be so different from him? I'm sure this message was only to make you smile. I saw your lips forming into a smile when you were reading the message."

She lifted her hand and looked at the screen one more time, and sighed, "He's looking for an attorney, which makes me think he's done something wrong. I can't mess with a client or a potential client. What if he's some stalking killer? What if he's-"

"Call the overly sexy, model-looking, a dream of a human being... I'll bet he's none of what you're thinking. Call him," she impatiently urged, lifting Jocelyn's hand. "Would you like me to call him?"

"No, I'll call."

She looked at Leah and shook her head as she held the phone to her ear. "First of all, I'm glad your tongue knows how to please. Hopefully, what you mean by that is by you using it to talk your way out of getting yourself in trouble. Secondly, I need to remind you I don't fuck clients, and lastly, does your offer still stand? Our Uber driver's car broke down, and nobody is available for quite a while. My sister and I are drunk, cold, and we're in dire need of a bed."