The first punishment - Eunbi

Notice - this is supposed to delete but since it's part of the story and someone suggested to post it  again. I decided to post it. I know this chapter is kinda crazy so yea.

As y/n slowly wakes up, he felt a good sensation throughout his body. " What the fuck ? Why am I handcuffed to a chair ?" He was further shocked when he see Eunbi giving him a titjob but it surprisingly felt good and comfortable to y/n. Eunbi saw y/n tried to free himself and say  " well it only took 10 seconds for me to wake you up with a titjob huh ?"

Y/N haven't even masturbated once in his life , so the feeling of a titjob made him feel like he is in heaven and happy. Eunbi asked " you don't know what's going on right ? " Y/N shaked his head . Eunbi then told him about minju and said " and now , you will be our pet and let us live out sexual fantasy. Noone would ever realise you are here"

"And I saw from your diary that you never masturbated once since you remain pure for your future girlfriend and wife, well too bad now I'm going to make you go crazy !!!" Eunbi then gave him a blowjob with mixed paces at times which made him go crazy but feeling great at the same time. Just then y/n felt something new , he cummed for the first time into Eunbi's mouth. "That felt so good , holy fuck !!!"

Eunbi smirked and said " do u want more ? Little boy" y/n nodded his head quickly. Eunbi decided to tease him by doing a REALLY SEXY dance and stripped off her clothes Infront of y/n. "Oh god please , fuck me. I beg you , please, I don't wanna remain pure anymore , just fuck me please." Eunbi wanted to tease him more so she went to a lap dance on him and kiss him passionately and deeply at the same time. Y/N then somehow was able to thrust his dick inside Eunbi when she rested her pussy on top of him since only his hands and knees were tied. " Oh god, you have a really good dick , let me reward you now" Eunbi said after enjoying the thrust .

As Eunbi gave him a thighjob , she first spread his legs wide and held it there. " Ahhh , what are you doing !?!?!" Eunbi shhed him and proceeded to give a good thighjob with her white and plump sexy thighs. " Oh yes please , don't stop please , just fuck me like I'm your pet , Master Eunbi !!!" Eunbi was proud to make this young boy go wild and crazy over her , suddenly she stopped and squeezed his balls hard and say " I want you to apologize to minju later"

The pain was too much for y/n but his ego isn't going to let him apologize to minju. Y/N softly refused and Eunbi said fine and took out a pill from her pants on the floor and said " eat it and you don't need to apologize, and I will make you feel really good" y/n eat in a blink of an eye and few minutes later. He felt his body really warm and he feels really horny. " What is this feeling ?" Eunbi smirked evilly and said " that pill is to make boys really horny and desperate for sex. And now you are under my control and belong to me now !" Eunbi then teased him again endlessly and say " apologize to minju and I'm all yours " 

Y/N was tempted and being seduced by Eunbi at the same time , he can't think properly and simply nodded his head. Eunbi feeling proud that her plan worked , asked " can I fuck you ?" seductively. Y/N nodded so fast , his head might come off.  " But don't you want to remain pure anymore ?" Y/N shouted " fuck me please , I will be your pet forever !"

Eunbi went on to ride his cock and fuck him for 20 hours straight, along with many teasing and all type of blowjob , titjob and thighjobs. As Eunbi went out, she gave y/n a kick to the balls to prevent him from sleeping for awhile.

BONUS content :D

"Unnie , how was it ?" It was Minju and she was actually worried about y/n. " Well it was great , do you want to experience it ?" Minju shly nodded and showed Eunbi the rope and choker that she prepared to use on y/n, Eunbi then sent her to the room and say " take good care of him" evilly before closing the door .

" Oh my gosh, what have she done to you ?" As Minju saw y/n completely exhausted and in a mess. His dick was a little swollen from all the sex since Eunbi have been fucking him non stop with only few breaks lasting 5 minutes each. Minju quickly went out and brought alot of food for y/n. She quickly untie him and  y/n drop down to the floor tired and legs numb.Minju helped him wear some clothes that was inside his bag and after that he  was literally crawling on the floor to the food. Minju slowly and carried him softly towards the food she cooked and say " let me feed you, you can just relax and rest, noone will harm you anymore " y/n looked at Minju and suddenly she looked so pretty and nice , how good would it be if she's his girlfriend. Then he regretted rejecting Minju. "Open your mouth and say ahhhhh" minju said after helping to mix the rice with soup so that y/n could eat better and not have indigestion. Y/N simply listen to Minju and opened his mouth.

After the meal , Minju gave him a blanket and said "you can sleep now , don't worry I will be here to take care of you " sweetly and patted his head and back softly to help him sleep. " Minju , can I hug you to sleep ? Please sleep with me , I'm scared " Minju was flustered but agreed to it anyway. As y/n put his head on Minju's lap, she smiled sweetly and patted him to sleep and said " don't worry , I'm here , noone will harm you now" Suddenly , y/n hug her white milky , soft smooth legs to sleep and Minju was flustered again but decided to let it go then suddenly she heard y/n whisper something in his sleep " Minju-ah , I like u actually. Sorry"