《 ↞Chapter Four↠ 》

The Next Day, Y/n woke up and Renjun wasn't there

The Next Day, Y/n woke up and Renjun wasn't there. She got up and took a shower then changed to her summer outfit:

 She got up and took a shower then changed to her summer outfit:

You packed your stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen.  You were greeted by a smiling Jisung.

"Good Morning princess!" Jisung smiled.

"Hi Jisung. Where's Renjun?" Y/n asked.

"He's with Dad. Helping him set up the van." Jisung replied.

I went outside to the garage and saw Renjun helping my dad. It was a sight to see that Renjun was a husband material at that moment.

"Y/n! Come here!" Dad exclaimed as he saw me.

I went to them and helped them with what they were doing. After 10 minutes they finished and I helped them place all the things needed in the van.

"Alright guys. Get in the car. Were going to Jeju!" Dad said as he started the engine.

We drove to the airport and went on a flight to Jeju Island. I mostly slept since I was kinds tired. Once we arrived,we checked in a hotel.

"Renjun and Y/n you both share a room and Jisung you have your own room." Dad said.

Jisung frowned, usually when we have trips, me and Jisung would share a room and watch netflix but now Renjun was with us, Jisung got jealous.

We went to our rooms and unpacked our luggages. We went to the beach as soon as we were done.

"Renjun, isn't this a nice view?" Y/n asked as she flew around with the wind.

"Of course it is." He back hugged Y/n and rested his chin on her shoulders.

Were staying here for almost until the whole summer. My parents owns this resort here so, we don't need to worry about anything.

"Renjun, why don't we go to the water." She exclaimed.

They both ran to the water and played around

"Aren't they cute?" Jisung asked someone.

"Yeah, they are." Jisung's girlfriend replied.

After playing around the beach, you guys went back to your rooms to have lunch.

"Renjun-ah! Y/n-ah! Open the door!!" A voice said banging the door.
Y/n went to open it since Renjun was still in the shower. It revealed a girl.

"Who are you looking for?" Y/n asked politely.

"I'm looking for you! Park Y/n! I told you to stay away from Renjun!" She shouted.

Y/n was clueless until she remembered what happened in school just yesterday. It was Seulgi.

"What do you mean!? I didn't steal him from you." She said raising her voice.

"Yah! Then why are you in one room with him! Give me my Renjun back!!!" She shouted pushing her.

"My parents said so... if your going to make a scene go ahead but not here Seulgi!!" She banged the door on her.

At that same moment, y/n was about to get up from the floor and Renjun came out of the bathroom and helped her.

"What happened? Why are you on the floor?" Renjun asked worriedly.

"I just- nevermind. Nothing." She replied trying to not make Renjun worried.

Renjun became more worried and asked,
"Say it babe. I don't want you to lie to me or keep secrets from me."

"Seulgi came here and she attacked me trying to tell me again to back off..." She frowned.

Renjun hugged her into his embrace and said,
"Don't worry babe. I am here by your side. I will always protect you." He smiled

Y/n was already crying in Renjun embrace. She never knew someone would love her like this.

"Renjun...." She stuttered.

"Yes babe~?" He asked looking deep into her eyes.

"Thank you for being by my side~" She smield at him.

"No worries. Just for you there's nothing difficult to do." He smiled back at her.

Renjun changed to his clothes while Y/n went downstairs to eat lunch. Renjun came down after 2 minutes and they ate together.

"This will be my best summer with you babe." Renjun smiled sweetly at her.

"I love you Renjun." Y/n said and smiled.

Renjun kissed her under the sunset.

"This is their Summer Love?" Seulgi scoffs

"I'll get what's suppose to be mine!" She said with anger and placed a paper near their stuff.

Y/n went to get her phone and saw this note:

Hi Y/n and Renjun,
I mean "lovebirds" . How is your summer love? Enjoying? You'll break up and soon you'll know where you both belong.

To Be Continued