《 ↞Chapter Two↠ 》

"Are you guys sure? Should we even go to the party?" Lia asked

Y/n was daydreaming while her friends are quarreling wether they should go to the party or not.

"Let's just go." Yeeun added.

The girls started to go through clothes while the 18 year old girl who was in love was still daydreaming.

"Yah! Park Y/n! Are you still alive?" Jennie asked.

She snapped out of her world and replied.
"Yeah? What?"

They just giggled. After 25 minutes of choosing their outfits...they went out of Y/n's house and drove to Renjun's place.

They arrived after 10 minutes and was greeted as they entered by Renjun.

"Hi Girls! I'm glad you made it." He smiled.

"Anything for you." The girls giggled.

"May I excuse Y/n for a while?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah sure. No problem." Yena said and smiled.

Y/n wasn't listening to their conversation and was daydreaming.

Lia nudged her and whispered "Y/n, Renjun is here.."

She again snapped to reality. The girls left her with Renjun and Renjun brought her to the bar. They both sat down and chatted.

"Y/n, since your her at the party, mind after we can do the project?" Renjun asked.

"Sure." She replied with a smile.

"I'll buy you a drink and I'll see you later." Renjun said as he bought her a drink and left.

Y/n was at the bar for 15 minutes. She kept on drinking until her brother saw her.

"Y/n! You can't drink much!" Her brother said trying to stop her from drinking too much.

"Huh? Oppa? Who said I can't?" Y/n said drunk.

"Yah!Don't drink anymore. You're already drunk." He added.

"Renjun hyung!" The younger shouted.

Renjun went to Jisung's direction and saw that Y/n was drunk.
"Can you take care of her for a while?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah sure." Renjun smiled as Jisung left.

The 18 year old who was drunk had no idea Renjun was with her. She thought that it was one of his brothers friends aside from him.

"Are you my brother's friend?" The drunk girl asked.

"Yes I am." Renjun replied

"You know what..I have a crush on Renjun. He is charming and handsome. He is too famous for him to love me. He won't love me back." She said without knowing that he is just beside her.

Renjun stayed silent...He didn't expect Y/n to confess at this moment but he knew she was drunk and so he didn't really pay attention to what she said.

"You need to rest..I'll bring you upstairs." Renjun said as he helped Y/n.

While going upstairs..Y/n said something to Renjun..

"Renjun-ah...I love you." She said in a seductive tone.

Renjun was turned on to what Y/n said but remembered that she was drunk and so did not do anything...

Renjun opened the door to a room and helped Y/n lay down on the bed. Once he was about to leave..Y/n grabbed his wrist making him fall on top of Y/n.

"Renjun-ah...don't leave me." She said

The silence didn't' last. Y/n pulled Renjun into a kiss. Renjun kisses back as he didn't have the guts to push her away.

After 5 minutes the slight kissing turned to a make-out session. Y/n pulled back after a while and said..."Renjun-ah...I know this is a dream. I wish I could stay here with you forever."

Renjun layed down beside Y/n and drifted to sleep.

Y/n woke up to the sunrise. She woke up in a unfamiliar place  and as she was drunk last night, she doesn't remember what happened.

The door opened and it revealed Renjun with food.

"Good Morning Sweetheart." Renjun said as he went to Y/n and kissed her forehead

Y/n was shocked by Renjun's action.

"W-What do you mean?" She stuttered.

Renjun giggled to her cuteness and replied.
"I love you too darling."

Renjun gave Y/n the food and just sat at the edge of the bed.

"How was your sleep babe?" Renjun asked.

"Am I daydreaming again!?" Y/n said as she slapped herself.

"Your not daydreaming sweetie pie." Renjun said as he stopped Y/n from slapping her face.

"Why are you calling me like that?" Y/n wondered.

"Why? You don't want to be mine?" Renjun teased her.

"Aniya..I want to be yours but why so sudden. How did you know?" She asked.

"You told me last night. You can tell me if you don't want to be with me." Renjun said and left.

Y/n was silent..she just ate the ramen, Renjun made for her.

Y/n thought she was daydreaming.

She went out of the room after and called her friends.Her friends drove her home and went with her to school.

Once they arrived School..they heard rumors about Y/n.

"Look it's her. They say she is in a relationship with Huang Renjun." They rumored

Y/n just went to her locker and didn't mind.

After she got her things she was about to go to her class when someone trapped her between his arms.

To Be Continued