Chapter 9: "I hated that bitch with a firey passion"

Theme song to this chapter is: Young and Beutiful by Lana Del Ray
Chapter 9: "I hated that bitch with a firey passion"
After that night, we held a customary burning for the vampire scum. That vampire scum was Callum. I had thought that I could trust in him with my feelings, my secrets. From the shit storm that had gone on during our little meeting I now realize that I was completley and udderablby wrong! After the burning I basically deleted Callum's exsistence. I removed his scent from everything in the house, I discarded my bloody clothes, deleted his number, deleted the messages, I earased every trace of him from my life. It was time to look forward and move on, escpecially now that I thought there might be a chance with the big bad alpha. Although that theory was still kind of on trial...
I was, for lack of better words, stuck. I was stuck in a spider web of lies. As far as anyone knew, I was human. How would I break that little fact to my mate? Oh yah and umm I'm actually werewolf! So, no need to worry! There were a couple things wrong with that. First and formost, that meant that I knew Hunter was my mate the whole time. I didn't know for sure, but I was pretty damn sure that denying your mate was a no no. Scratch that, I knew it was a no no! Second of all, I would have to explain why I hid my scent. I was scared and I definately didn't want to be considered a rouge while visiting. That wasn't the only reason though, I feared finding my mate so...I had to hide my scent. I could never really explain why I was afraid of finding my mate but there was just something inside my twisted little brain that said mates were bad news. And when I found out that my mate was an alpha that feeling got stronger and stronger as he got closer. My grandfather never talked about the whole mate thing too kindly. Maybe that's why I was so aprehensive at having a mate.
Abel compared mates a to kidnapping. If both partners were werewolf then alls well. But if one of them is human, like Abel and his "mate", only one person actually felt the mating bond. My grandfather saw Rose as just another human being. To Rose, Abel was her lifeline, her soul purpose was to love him. So, you could see why it was kind of like kidnapping.
Anyway, after that funfilled weekend*note the sarcasm*, school resumed as normal. I rode with the same people. Jeremy was still happy go lucky. Jeremy's twin and his mate still hated eachother and Hunter was still well, Hunter. Hunter was a broody guy, typical alpha. It was rare to see him smile unless I was the only one around.
School was still stupid as I remember. I was waiting infront of the principals office right now. He had wanted to talk to me about something. I was reading the papers that were tacked onto the bulliten board. Pep club...Mathletes...Football schedule...Wrestling tryouts...cheer tryouts...WAIT WHAT? There were cheer tryouts being held right after school today!
"Miss. Secura, the principal will see you know." The same receptionist I met on the first day called to me across the room. I hated that bitch with a firey passion. Either way, I gave her a fake smile and picked up my bag before walking into the office. There was a small skinny man sitting behind a big black desk. His hair was thin and graying slightly at the sides. He was an elderly man but his voice came out deep and stern, "Ayla, take a seat." I did as he said and took a seat in one of the uncomfortable black chairs that every principals office seemed to have.
"Am I in some sort of trouble, Mr...?" Shit I didn't even know his name. I took a quick peek at the name plate sitting upon the desk. "Bry." After I said it I did a double take at him then the name tag.
"I already know what you're thinking, and yes I'm an Uncle to Hunter. My younger brother is Hunter's dad. I passed on the alpha position to him, I was never meant for it. And no, you are not in trouble." If he was Hunter's uncle, he probably knew we were mates, that's awkward. "The reason I called you in here is because, I can't let you graduate."
I looked at him in such a confused way. He elaborated, "You neeed three PE credits to graduate. Even if you take it next semester too you won't graduate."
"What? Can you seriously do that? I mean, where is PE going to get me in life??"
He chuckled a bit. "Well, Ayla yes, its the law. But there is one thing you can do." I raised my eyebrow at him, "One sport counts for two PE credits. Have you ever taken volleyball?" I had taken volleyball before but it wasn't my passion.
"I have, I'd rather not though."
He leaned backwards into his chair and ran his hands through his thinning hair. "I don't know what to tell you-"
"I want to cheerlead."