"There you go," Seungmin hummed, softly patting Jino's head after adding new strawberries to his bowl.

"Thank you very much, Papa!" Jino laughed before returning to sit on the couch and watch his favorite television show.

"Be careful, honey," Seungmin chuckled as Jino nearly fell down again, thankfully holding his bowl of strawberries carefully.

"Behave, Kkami."

Seungmin turned to face Hyunjin, who had just dropped Kkami, and dashed back to Jino. The baby smiled when the dog just sat beside him on the couch without trying to steal his strawberries, which made Hyunjin sigh and smile as well, but that smile quickly faded when he turned to see Seungmin giving him death glares, causing him to gulp.

"Wait, what did I do?" Hyunjin laughed nervously, while Seungmin looked at him more closely.

"I told you to give Jino five strawberries, you heard me, just five pieces," Seungmin replied through gritted teeth, showing the latter five fingers to emphasize.

Hyunjin scratched the back of his neck nervously as he chuckled. "I heard you, but Jino asked for more, and he was so cute that I couldn't say no!" He whimpered, then pouted.

Seungmin shook his head, stepped forward, and reached out to flick Hyunjin's forehead, the latter acting dramatic as usual.

"Hyunjin, for God's sake, you're a parent, and he's your child! You should not let him get to you simply because he is cute!" Seungmin scolded. "If Jino gets a stomach ache from eating too many strawberries, I'm kicking you out of the house," he says sternly as if he's reprimanding another child.

"Hey, but this is my house," Hyunjin pointed out, taking a step back when Seungmin looked at him with a frightening expression once more.

"Does it look like I care?" Seungmin sasses then point to the strewn, filthy strawberries on the floor. "Clean those up before I kick you out of the house," he said.

Without saying a word, and fearful of disobeying a mad Seungmin, Hyunjin immediately begins cleaning the floor. Seungmin sighed, peeking into the living room to see how Jino was doing and smiled when he saw that the baby was still watching cartoons and eating strawberries. Seungmin could only roll his eyes as he returned his gaze to Hyunjin, who was cleaning the floor, but he soon smiled. Earlier, Hyunjin appeared terrified, and now he appears flustered as if he has been scolded and is now receiving a punishment.