CHARACTER SKETCH

DR. MANIK MALHOTRA : 

He is 30 yrs old. He is hot and handsome, with woman swooning all over him. He is a Senior Doctor in the A & E department at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, U.K. He is very loyal to his profession. He has not considered any other women since the death of his wife, Alya Malhotra in a tragic car accident two years back.

ALYA MALHOTRA :

She is the beautiful wife of Manik Malhotra & a mother to his two lovely kids. She is 25 yrs old. 

DR. NANDANI SINGHANIA :

She is a combination of Beauty & Brains. She is very sexy. She is 26 yrs old. She joins the E & A department, as an Assistant Consultant Doctor at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, U.K.

SHANAYA SAXENA : 

She is Alya's mother, and a doting grandmother to her two lovely kids. She loves her daughter very much. She is not in favour of any women taking her daughter's place after her tragic and untimely death. She actually does not want Manik to remarry. 

RUHI MALHOTRA : 

She is 5 yrs old. She is the lovely daughter of Manik and Alya. She is very pretty, talkative and resembles her mother very much.

ARYAN MALHOTRA :

He is 3yrs old. He is the charming son of Manik and Alya. He is a true copy of Manik. He adores his father.  

DR. CABIR DHAWAN :

He is 30 yrs old. He is a Senior Orthopaedic surgeon at  Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, U.K. He has recently married a Senior Nurse, Navya working in the I.C.U at the same hospital. 

NAVYA DHAWAN :

She is 27 yrs old. She is the pretty wife of Dr. Cabir. They both got married after a whirlwind romance. She is also a Senior staff nurse at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, U.K.