Chapter 17

Lisa's Pov

I actually set my alarm on my phone to 6 AM but I'm too early. I look at my phone and it's just 5 in the morning. I stand up and open the lights as I stretched my body.

Our call time is 7:30 so that exactly 8:00 AM we are going to train for the Athletics Competition. And for the shooting too.

"Should I cook for them?" I mumbled to myself and I walk towards the kitchen. There are so many stuffs in our refrigerator so I think I should cook for them.

It's been a long time.

-

I'm done preparing the food and I took my apron off. I knock on their doors one by one to wake them up. "WAKE UP GUYS!!" I shouted and they all get out from their rooms.

"Ohh! What's that smell!" Rosè said excitedly and I walk towards the kitchen for them to follow me. "We have a big breakfast today" Jennie unnie said and I just nod.

"I woke up early so I decided to cook" I replied and we all sat down and eat together.

-

We are done eating and I look at the clock and it's already 7:00 AM?!

"GUYS! IT'S ALREADY 7:00 AM!" I exclaimed and we all run to our rooms and quickly prepare ourselves. I take a bath first and brush my teeth. I decided to wear a pants and a jacket because it's kinda chilly outside.

I made my hair up into a ponytail and put on some light make up. I got out from my room and we are all wearing the same kind of clothes.

"Let me fix your hair" Jennie unnie said and remake my ponytail. "There" she said after she tie my hair. "Thank you unnie" I replied and I took my sling bag on the rack and put my phone and my wallet in it.

Someone knock the door and Jisoo unnie opens it. "BTS can't fetch you up guys because they are busy with something. Let's go?" our manager said and the four of us just nod and go in to our van.

-

Jungkook's Pov

We can't fetch the girls because our manager said that we will be waiting for them in here at the Dance Practice studio and surprise them.

What I mean to surprise is the fans, not us. "3, 2, 1 ACTION!" our cameraman shouted and let the leader take it over. Someone knocked the door and we saw their manager and the girls are behind him.

They bowed at us and we did the same. "Should we introduce ourselves?" Namjoon hyung said and we nod. The girls introduced themselves first before us.

"Long time no see girls!" J-Hope hyung said and do a hand shake with them and we did the same.