Chapter 8

Lisa's Pov

We arrived at the shooting place. As I go out from the van, I took off my earphones and I was amazed by the beauty of the garden. The flowers are colorful and blooming.

I remember the boy who is taking a picture of me at the garden. "Lisa! Let's go?" our stylist said and I nod. I walk to the court and all of the staffs are there. I sat down on one of the swivel chair and infront of me is a mirror.

After 1 hour, my make up is done and I saw Jungkook who is walking towards us. They are now fixing my hair and the other stylist fix Jungkook too. After an hour, we are now done and it's time to wear our clothes.

I'm wearing a princess dress and the color is baby blue and my hair was up in a bun with a little tiara. Once I'm done wearing my dress, the stylist is now finishing up my look. I walk out from the dressing room and I look at my members and they all looked shocked.

"Woah" I heard them mumbled and I just smiled at them shyly. "Look at your back" Jisoo unnie said and I slowly turn around and I saw Jungkook who is wearing and white prince shirt and pants. "Hi princess" he stated and smiled at me.

"Hello" I just replied and smiled back. My heart beats faster because of excitement, nervousness and I don't know, happy? "Let's start bunny couple?" the photographer said while walking towards us and I look at him.

"Bunny Couple?" I asked back and he just nod. "Yes, that's what your fans calls you other than Liskook. Oh, should I say Magniranthines" he answered and I was about to ask what Magniranthine means when Jungkook cut in.

"What's magniranthine?" he asked confusedly. "It is Liskook fandom name. Magniranthine means yellow. Fans said that both of you like this color and yellow is the color of the sun which means the two of you are the happy pill of the group." he explained. I'm amazed, our fans are witty. "And both of you are like twins and same in everything. Like your hobbies, favorites and the way you act and more." he added and I just nod and absorbed what he said.

We're like.. nevermind! "Let's start" the photographer said and we both nod and walk to the shooting area. There's a bridge and under it was a flowing water and it was full of trees and flowers. I like this place!

After an hour of taking some pictures, I take off my clothes and change into a comfortable one. "We're not done yet, there's one more photoshoot." our manager said and I just nod. "But first, Let's eat some lunch" my unnies cut in and the manager let us go with the boys for dinner at a private restaurant.

We go in to the van of BTS and Jin oppa is the one who is driving. "Good job maknaes" Jennie unnie said and we just smiled. He's beside me actually. We're here and Jin oppa park the van at the VIP area. We entered and there's no one in here, I think it's just us.

As we walk more closer inside, we saw 4 people who is sitting on the corner. I think they're idols, because this is a private restaurant and only famous people can go in.

We walk closer to them and my eyes widen when I saw who it is. "Lisa?" he stated and stand up. I step back a little bit and look at him. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Going to eat, obviously." I replied as I rolled my eyes.