S2, 34 Twins, The new love

Gulf giggled. ''The boy is called Yon khaewkla and the girl is called yin Tansanee .''

( Thai people has no middle names they have nicknames attached to their first name. Nickname : Mew
Given name/first name : Suppasit
Surname/parentname: jongcheveevat
I hope you guys understand how I named Aim and Yong)

I'll start buying stuff with their name on it. Thong says

''Yon and Yin...'' bright nodded. ''Good names, I like them.''

''Me too!'' Saint raised his hand. ''Especially Yin, she's so adorable.''

Gulf looked down at his little princess, leaning down to nuzzle her face. ''I know, my pretty girl.''

''Aw, you look like a proper mom Gulf.'' Saint said, he wanted pup's now too but he knows he needs to finish school first before starting a family with Zee. Though, his own instinct are flaring seeing Gulf with pup's. He wants pup's as well..

''He is a proper mom.'' Mew butted in. ''He's the perfect mother to my pup's.'' He added, making gulf blush but smile.

Thong looked with fondness to the two small bundles of joy in Gulf's arms, he can't even believe Gulf is a mother now. But he has to believe it because the truth is that there are two gorgeous pup's in his arms. ''I think you're going to be just as good as a mom your mother was.''

Gulf smiled at his father. ''Do you want to hold them, Pa?'' He never let anyone even close to them until now, but he knows his father wouldn't hurt them.

Thong nodded but looked at Mew for approval first, when  Mew smiled as well he carefully let Gulf slide Yon into his arms. ''Hello, little heartbreaker... You're going to break so many hearts, Omega's hearts'' Thong said, smiling down at the pup. He looked just like a mix between Mew and Gulf. He had Mew's eyes, but Gulf's wave's.

Mew raised an eyebrow. ''Are you thinking he's going to be an Alpha?'' Personally, he doesn't care about their genders but every Alpha loves a Alpha son and if the first born is an Alpha, well, everyone knows who'll be Mew's favorite. It's just in their nature to take after Alpha pups.

Thong nodded. ''You'll learn when you'll have more pups, you'll know right away when you look into their small eyes, or you can tell from his scent...''

Gulf didn't saw Mew's face but he felt the Alpha beaming behind him. ''And what about Yin?'' He took back yon back and placed the pup in mew's arms before handing Yin over to his father as well.

Thong also looked down at her, she had Mew's lips , but gulf's eyes and face structure. ''She's going to be an Alpha as well, Alpha female are very rare these days so you're having two Alpha pups, that's going to be hard work Gulf.''

''Huh, she's an Alpha?'' Saint huffed, ''that's weird..''

''Don't call my pup weird.'' Gulf hissed, ''she's special.''

Saint pouted as his eyes remained on the tiny girl. He's never seen a female Alpha before, it's weird thinking about it. He himself in an Omega but he can't imagine himself with a female Alpha. ''How many female Alphas are there? And how does it work, does she have a penis? Can she have babies? Does she-'