32.You are my Forever

HI GYUS, I'm back I have discharged from the hospital and now I'm fine
Thank you so much for wishing me a good recovery 🙏❤️ love you all

I can't believe my story reached 100k
This is too much for me I'm so so happy 😭😭😭😭

I'm sorry for cliffhanger in previous chapter 🙇‍♀️

******.........

"Thank you"mew he heard gulf

Huh? ''Huh?''

''For stopping and snapping out of it, I knew something was wrong or else I wouldn't have left my nest. It must me fucking torture being in there, but you can do it okay Mew? Resist her, you can, I know you can. Think of me and nothing else, okay? I'm going to get someone to open this door, control yourself.''

''W-Wait, don't leave gulf!'' He yelled desperately. And banged the door again, hissing in pain when he took a look at his hand. They were both bleeding and his fingers were bent in angles that shouldn't be possible. ''Fuck!''

''A-Alpha, that must hurt... Let me take care of it Alpha..''pinky whispered, approaching him.

''You stay fucking there, take on more step and I will bang my fist into your face.'' He growled out.

Mew slit down the wall and repeated Gulf's name over and over again to remain control. Even when pinky started fingering herself to get some relief he kept a hold of himself. The door opened after five minutes, five minutes of chanting Gulf's name over and over again and there stood his father, his mother that god damn servant and his perfect Omega.

He couldn't keep the tears from streaming down his face once again, fuck being an Alpha and strong an shit. ''I'm so, so sorry Gulf.'' He sobbed brokenly. But he felt two tiny arms wrap around him and then the scent of Gulf's hit him, so soothing and calming. ''I'm so sorry, so sorry gulf, I'm so fucking-''

''Shhh, I'm here.'' Gulf whispered. ''Let's get you into bath to get rid of that horrible scent of her, I could scent it all the way in my nest.''

Mew looked at him with a snotty nose, teary eyes and wet cheeks. ''Y-You don't hate me? You're not leaving me?''

He shook his head and Mew only pull gulf into him. ''You were locked into a small room with an Omega in heat, as an unmated Alpha that must be the hardest thing in the world Mew. And seeing you like this confirms me that you did not want this, you didn't want to have sex with her and you withheld yourself from knotting her, hell you would've mated her in a heat frenzy like this. I'm just glad I haven't lost you.'' He heard gulf also whisper brokenly, so they were both scared to death of losing one another.

''You will never lose me, never in a million years. I'm yours just as much as you're mine.'' Mew replied. ''Let's get me cleaned up.''

Gulf stood up but before leaving the room he saw pinky look at him with teary eyes. He walked up to her and smiled at her. Duang, Mai and mew watched gulf with anticipation. What was gulf going to do? And before they even processed what happened, Gulf had punched her in the face, shattering her nose in a flash. ''You called me a whore right? Says the woman who's so desperate to have a claimed Alpha that she needs to lock him up in a fucking room and even then still fail! What a fucking failure you are, stay the fuck away from MY MATE, MY ALPHA AND MY PUPS. You can have your god damn heat here, alone and then I want you gone or I will make sure you're leaving this house, but not alive, probably in a coffin.'' Then he turned around and pulled Mew with him. Ignoring the widened eyes of Duang and Mai.