"Now I know why my hair has been getting so greasy these days." Spencer said, gesturing at how she raked her hands through it slowly, in endlessly repeating motions. "You keep touching it."

"I love your hair. Your beautiful, curly, brown, messy hair." She mumbled with delight. "It's my favorite thing about you. Ugh, my handsome, delicious, sexy boyfriend." She gushed, smoothing his hairline out.

Spencer laughed with happiness, the sound sending tingles all over her body. He turned on his side, suddenly lifting himself up with and crawling over the woman, his arms planted on both sides of her. Ivory smiled at the sudden action, her face heating up seeing Spencer so sexily hovered over her like this.

Ivory reached up, tracing his gorgeous facial structure with her fingertips, running her thumb across his bottom lip. She smiled when he leaned down, hungrily capturing her lips with his. Neither of them cared about morning breath.

She grabbed both sides of his face to deepen the kiss, their tongues crashing together forcefully. After making out for a few minutes, Spencer broke the kiss and dipped his head down, attacking her neck with soft sucking and biting. Ivory let out a soft whimper of delight as his lips took in her raw skin, her arms latching around his neck like a noose.

She was still surprised every time he went down on her like this. Spencer Reid, the complete nerd who graduated at 12 years old and could read 20,000 words per minute—this was not that same man. It was like a button switch, either downright horny or downright geeky. Ivory loved both.

"Did you know, it takes two weeks for a hickey to fade? That's because the sucking causes the small superficial blood vessels to burst underneath the skin, making it turn purple." He murmured against her hot skin, his tongue poking out to lick the spot dirtily.

Ivory let out a soft and joyful moan, grinning. "Two weeks is too long. My neck might be completely purple by the time the first round of your hickeys begin to fade." She said.

"You're right." He whispered, looking how her smooth neck was just downright irresistible. Spencer continued his routine of sucking and biting, Ivory moaning and whimpering in response to his teasing.

He was addicted to feeling her. Spencer loved how every nerve in him buzzed at the sight or even thought of her smooth skin, but the pure and raw contact was just exhilarating. He loved touching her, he loved feeling every part of her body squirming against his. He wanted her to know how he saw her as a precious piece of glass—he wanted to touch her so that she'd feel precious. Because she was.

Ivory pulled on his hair softly, and Spencer let a hungry groan escape his lips. He reached down, his hands wrapping around her thighs and running up and down them. Spencer kissed her neck harder in attempt to not groan again at the imagine of those beautiful thighs of hers in his hands.

His lips detached from her collarbone and Ivory whined with protest, her hands still messing around with his hair as Spencer rested his forehead against hers, both of them breathing heavily.

Ivory kissed him again, softly brushing through his hair. "Are we gonna have sex now that I'm quitting my job?"

Spencer frowned, "I would had sex with you either way if you wanted, princess." He muttered, "I told you your job never mattered to me as long as you were happy."

She slowly nodded, her heart fluttering at his understanding. "I want to. With you. Sometime." Ivory admitted, her face flushing with embarrassment.