2.2

Delilah

I sat on the bed crying from another nightmare. It's been 2 weeks. They happen every night. J try's to help but he can't. No one can. I held him tightly crying into his shoulder. "Shh. Breathe. It's okay" he whispered. I calmed down after a while and wiped my eyes. "I gotta go meet him today" I said softly. "Baby stop. You don't have to" I looked down. "I do. I need to end it. Once and for all" he nodded. "Be safe please." I smiled. "I will. It's only for a few hours" he nodded. I took a shower before changing tying my hair into a ponytail walking down to the kitchen. J was seated there with his computer. "Got a new target?" I asked loading my gun. "Not yet. We aren't attacking until she does" I nodded and got my knife. "I'm taking the truck and John" he smiled. "Be safe baby" I smiled walking out getting the truck keys, John, and my hand wraps.

John was my personal trainer. The headphone guy. I turned it on putting the price in my ear and him on the screen of the car. "Get your ass up John we got work" I said wrapping my hands. "I'm already one step ahead of you gorgeous" I smiled. "Weapons?" He asked. "Gun, Knife" he nodded. "Hand wraps?" He asked. "Got them" "extra ammo?" I nodded. "Targets?" "Nickolas and Mark" he nodded. "Mark from the coffee shop?" I nodded. "He works with Nicholas. They owe me money. And tried to kill me. Revenge is a bitch" he laughed. "Wow. She's got some bite" I smiled lighting a cigarette before starting the car pulling out of the driveway. "Where?" He asked. "Garage. 10 miles out of Gotham. 117 Andes Avenue" he nodded typing. "He's got guest" I groaned. "Of course he does" I said before calling backup. 5 minutes later they were in the bed of my truck. I opened the window so I could see them. "Nickolas and Mark are my targets. Keep their company out of mine." They nodded and I closed the window turning to John. "How much longer?" I asked. "3 minutes. Get ready to spin" I threw my smoke out the window before taking a sharp right letting the truck take over. (John could drive it. It was electric). I got my gun and the door opened.

"I'm right here. Kick some ass babygirl" I heard J whisper. That's all it took for me to jump out and sneak around inside. I swung the door open to see them sharing a blunt. "Well. I see you know each other" Mark jumped up. "Coffee shop girl?" I smirked. Nickolas jumped up and pulled his gun holding it at me. "Seriously?" I asked looking at him. "That smirk could only mean one thing" he said. I took his gun from him and threw it across the garage. It broke. "Don't pull that shit on me" I said looking back at him. He had a knife in his hand. "Seriously? I'm not gonna hurt you" I said. He sighed and dropped it. I kicked it away. "Why are you here?" He asked. "You owe me money" I said. "You know my offer" he said shrugging. I jumped up on the loading dock pulling the case from the back of the truck.

"Mark has a gun. Nickolas has one to. Be careful with this" John warned. "I got this. Call J. Fill him in" I said before jumping down opening the case to reveal a case full of weed. Their eyes got huge. "How did you get this much?" Mark asked. "I have my ways." I said shrugging. Nickolas reaches in but I slammed it closed. They jumped slightly. "Scared?" I asked standing on it. They didn't answer. "I went $10,000 this it" Nickolas scoffed. "No way in hell. You'll get $5,000 for it" I rolled my eyes. "$10,000 or I'm giving it to someone else" Mark looked at him. "You won't" he said. "Wanna make a bet on that?" I asked. "Delilah his gun" John said. "Scared?" Mark asked. "Are you?" We heard shooting outside. "You little bitch" Nickolas growled kicking the box out from under me. I rolled and jumped up seeing they both had a gun pulled on me. "Pull your gun Delilah" John said. "Wait" I whispered. "Delilah!" John said. "Wait" I said again. "Against the wall" Nickolas said. I backed up slowly. "Delilah pull your fucking gun" John growled. "Call J" I whispered.  I stood against the wall and pulled my gun pointing it at Nickolas.

2 guys against me.

Nice.

"Drop it" I said to Nickolas. He did and I looked over at Mark. "Drop yours" I said. He didn't. "I'll shoot him" I said. "Do it" Mark tested. I looked Nickolas in the eye and he had a smirk on his face. "Do it" he said. "Look me in the eye and pull the trigger" he said taunting me. "Don't fucking say that" I said. He smirked. "Scared? Scared little girl? Pull the fucking trigger" he said. "Don't!" I yelled. "DO IT!" He screamed. "Look me in the eye and pull the fucking trigger" he yelled. I looked at Mark. "Do it" he whispered. I lowered my gun. "Delilah do it" John said. "I can't" I whispered. "Why not?" Nickolas said. I didn't answer. "Why not?" He asked louder. "Because she's weak" Mark spat. I put the gun to my head. "Delilah" John said. I looked at them. "Do it" Mark said. "Pull it" he growled. "Call J I'm serious" I whispered before pulling the gun shooting Nickolas. Mark looked at me. "You stupid bitch" he yelled picking up his gun shooting.

BANG

BANG

Falling. Blood. Bullets. Gunshots. Ringing ears. Blood. Loud. Blood.

"DElILAH!"