3 PART (complete)

Next day Grace got up fast and ran to the school after dressing..even without taking her breakfast..to meet Benjamin in the English class..

*she is near the gate*

All students knows Grace well.she always commes to the school late. But today what happen to Grace all students started thinking..in these students..Rikki,Tony is also there..

*Rikki ran to Grace*

Rikki : Good Morning baby..you are earlier today..*laughing*

Grace : hey..Good Morning..by the way...,just thought and came..

Rikki : No..baby girl..it can't be *smiling while pinching her hand*

Grace : ok..fine..I can't hide you things..Today I thought to talk to Benjamin in the English class..so I'm hurry..*blushes*

Rikki : oho..Grace..I think the thing what I thought is exactly correct...isn't it..

Grace : what do you think..? *started moving into the class while talking*

Rikki : you have a crush on him girl..*smiling*

Grace : No man no..*blushes*

Rikki : then why are you shy..

Grace : ok..fine..I think I have..but umm..It's a bit..ok?

Rikki : ok..ok..I believed..*started laughing*

Grace : what..? why are you laughing?

Rikki : nothing..bye lets meet in the class..

Grace : but..ok..BYE...*she ran to the class..

While she spending the time while learning..she came to know that Sally and Benjamin is not a lovely couple and they always faught..and Sally keeps Benjamin like her servant..Grace is a bit sad thinking about Benjamin..

*KREEENG..bell rang*

Grace : oh..it's the time to the English class..*she took her books and ran fast trough the corridor.*

As the last day..Benjamin is in the first row..she ran and sat next to him..but she didn't let him to know that she can remember him.

Benjamin : hey.. *thinking* Grace..? Am I right..?

Grace : yah..you are right..by the way you..?

Benjamin : I'm Benjamin.. can't you remember yesterday we met in this class..

Grace : oh..Benjamin.. I'm extremely sorry I forgot..

Benjamin : yah..it's ok..

Grace : *smiling*

Little By Little they both started being friends..in the whole English class they were talking like parrots..

Grace is so happy about that & so Benjamin..suddenly "Hey Benji" a voice came from the last row..

Benjamin : *turning back* oh..Diago..you..

Diago : yah its me..hey I just talked you to make sure that's you..you can continue your work I'm back to the class...BYE..

Benjamin : yah ok..BYE..

*KREEENG bell rang*

They went to there clasess..Benjamin is in the next class to Grace's class..

Once again..*Bell rang*

And that's the sign to go home..so students ran to there houses..