Chapter 3

The next weekend came around quickly, and as Kenma had said, he came by to pick up the orange-haired male. They drove to a nearby mall and made their way to a game store so that Kenma could pick out the game that he wanted.

As they were waiting in line, Hinata turned to his blond friend and asked, "Shouldn't you be looking for baby stuff instead?"

"Well, I didn't really want you to think about baby related stuff... Plus, I really did want this game, and Tetsuro asked me to get him new knee pads since his were getting worn out," Kenma answered truthfully. Hinata nodded in response and looked around at the other games on the shelves nearby. "Why don't we grab something to eat afterwards? What do you feel like eating?"

"Let's get something that you want. I'm sure you're craving, right?"

"It's okay. I'm the one who dragged you out here after all." Kenma smiled and gently patted Hinata's arm.

The shorter smiled back at his pregnant friend and nodded, saying that he would think about a place where they could go.

As soon as they were done checking out, they went to walk around the mall for a bit while Hinata thought of what he wanted to eat. They were passing by the food court when suddenly Hinata felt like he was going to vomit. AT first it was only a little gag and he was able to hide it from Kenma, but then his nausea got so bad that he had to cup a hand over his mouth and stop where they were.

"Are you okay?" Kenma asked, worried that something was wrong with his friend. He put a hand to the shorter's back only to have it slide off because Hinata darted for the nearest bathroom.

Quickly, Kenma followed after his friend, ignoring all the stares that they received from the people nearby.

In the bathroom, he heard Hinata puking his guts out and then the flush of a toilet. The blond patiently waited for him outside of the half closed stall. When the orange-haired male finally came out he looked at Kenma with guilt.

"I'm sorry," Hinata apologized, knowing that his friend hated attention. "I bet so many people were staring at us."

"Don't worry about it," Kenma told him. As much as he hated attention, he was more worried about his friend than anything. "Are you okay, though? Did you eat anything bad or do you have the flu?"

Hinata thought for a moment before shaking his head. "I don't know... I don't think I ate anything bad. I have a meal plan and Kageyama follows it , too, so I don't think it's the food. And I've been healthy. I don't skip my vitamins or anything either..." Then he made his way over to the sink so that he could clean himself up a bit.

Kenma stood beside his friend and passed him some paper towels after he turned the sink off. The blond thought for a second. "Hey, I know this probably sounds cliche, especially because you just threw up, but maybe you are pregnant."

"Really? You really think so?" Hinata's eyes lit up at the possibility that he might actually finally be pregnant with his and Kageyama's child.

"It's a possibility," Kenma replied. "But there is still the chance that you might not be." The blond didn't want to get Hinata's hopes up just in case he wasn't pregnant because it would only disappoint him and make him feel even worse.

Hinata nodded, but kept a smile on his face. "Do you know where I can buy a pregnancy test?"

Kenma let out a small sigh, but smiled back at Hinata's excitement. "Yeah. Let's go buy that and then we can go get some food."

After the two went out to buy a pregnancy test at a nearby convenience store, they went to a buffet not that far down the road to eat lunch. Once they were seated and had their food in front of them, they had gotten on the topic of babies again.

"Have you gone to see Yamaguchi's baby?" Hinata asked as he sipped from his glass of water.

"Yeah, Tetsuro and I went once after they got discharged from the hospital," Kenma replied.

"Isn't she so cute? And she's super tiny! When she started whining I didn't know what to do... but I like holding her."

Kenma let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, she is cute."

There was a pause as they ate their food from their plates. Then Hinata looked up at his blond friend. "Hey, do you know if your baby is going to be a boy or a girl?"

"No, I don't know yet. I will find out in a couple of weeks."

"Oh," Hinata said with an understanding nod. "Then, do you want a girl or a boy?"

"It doesn't matter to me," Kenma said, letting a hand rub over his tiny bump. "Tetsuro said that he wanted both a boy and a girl, though."

Hinata smirked, "So does that mean you guys are already planning for another baby?!"

Kenma pouted. "I think Tetsuro is, but I'm not planning of getting pregnant anytime soon after this one is born."

The orange-haired male chuckled. "I mean, Suga and Daichi-senpai managed to have two kids just fine."

"But they're parent material. I was able to see them having kids since our high school days."

"Well, what about Yaku-san and Lev? They had twins right off the bat."

"Yaku is more parent material like Sugawara and Sawamura, and Lev... well, he's learning. Yaku told me that Lev can be left alone with the twins for a whole day now."

"Maybe I should go visit them soon. The last time I saw them was at the gym, but they didn't bring their babies."

"Oh, yeah, they left them with Lev's sister that night."

As Hinata went in for another bite of his food, a thought came to his mind. "What if you're pregnant with twins, too!"

Kenma's face paled at the thought of having not just one baby, but two. The idea of his belly growing twice the size scared him and he couldn't even imagine how tired he would be. He thought that it would be impossible for himself. When Yaku had told everyone that he was having twins, Kenma was surprised and felt bad that Yaku, having such a small body stature, had to carry two babies. Plus, it didn't help that Lev was a large person himself.

"I hope that I'm not. Though, I'm sure that Tetsuro would be please," Kenma said, thinking about his husband.

"Kuroo is a family man, isn't he?"

"Yeah. He was super excited when we found out. He literally jumped for joy."

"Wow, I cannot see Kuroo doing that," Hinata said with a laugh, imagining Kenma's tall husband jumping around in his head.

Kenma smiled along with his friend, remembering back to the night when him and Kuroo had found out that they were expecting. Kuroo was absolutely elated and jumped into the air before getting onto his knees and wrapping his arms around Kenma's waist. He gave Kenma's stomach a quick kiss and then got back up on his feet to kiss his lover ever so passionately.

A/N: Hello everyone! How'd you like this chapter? I personally just love love love KenHina's friendship. (I may or may not ship them a bit, too) I also think that LevYaku is pretty adorable ^-^

Anyway, since I have some free time... I might update the next chapter sooner than later. I don't know yet. We'll see what happens. But everyone! Stay safe, stay healthy! :)