The SSS

Taylor Wakely is the daughter of one of the best agents in the S.S.S, the secret secret service. Her mother also worked for the S.S.S. Ever since she was five, Taylor has been training to become an agent. The formal age to become an agent is 18. Taylor is now 18 and will do anything just to become an agent of the S.S.S.

Taylor’s mother died in a fire when she was twelve. Her housekeeper, Hilary, has pretty much raised her since then. Taylor has been homeschooled since she was eight and only has a couple of friends. Her best friend is Alana Jones. She is the daughter of Taylor’s father’s partner, Agent Jones. The difference between Alana and Taylor is that Alana wants nothing to do with the S.S.S. She’d rather be an actress.

Alana is also obsessed with the popular British/Irish boy-band One Direction. Taylor on the other hand is not. One day Taylor gets a call from Agent Jones. He tells her that in order to become an agent she must keep the one and only One Direction safe and live with them. Taylor easily accepts but does she really know what she’s gotten herself into? Love, hate, friendships, break-downs, kidnappers, murderers, and missing persons, all while they find out who they really are. Wow a lot can happen in less than three months.