Chapter Fourteen:

Taylor POV

We had just finished telling Louis, Zayn and Liam the story when I heard them. The police sirens. I looked into the rearview mirror. There was a van following us. There was something off about this police car, I wasn't sure what.

"Uh oh, it's the po-po." Alana said. I pulled over on the side of the road.

"When he asks me to step out of the car, Liam, I want you to grab the guns and hide them in the back. There's something off about this." I whispered quickly and quietly as a man stepped out of the van. Liam nodded. The man was in a black suit with a black tie. He was tall and bald with dark sun glasses on. He came up to my window and I rolled it down.

"Hello officer, what can I do for you?" I asked politely.

"Quit it. Step out of the vehicle." He said harshly. I opened the door and turned around and winked at Liam. I followed him to other side of the car that's not facing the highway. His back was facing me and out of the corner of my eye I saw Liam struggle to get the guns.

"What's the problem?" I asked. That's when the side door opened quickly and the man fell face forward on the ground. He wasn't moving, but still breathing.

"What was that?!" I half yelled, half whispered.

"Look, don't you see!" Louis said, pointing at the man. I looked back at him. On the back collar of his jacket was the E.P.S. symbol. I gasped. "Let's go!" I ran and hopped back in the front seat and pulled onto the highway.

"This is a lot harder than what I expected!" I said swerving cars, trying to get as far away from the man as possible.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was about 2 in the morning. Everyone else is asleep. My eyelids were slowly drooping. We've been driving literaly all day, everyone is exhausted.

I didn't feel my eyes closing but they shot open when I hear a loud car horn. I swerve out of the way waking up everyone except for Zayn.

"What was that?" Harry asked, out of breath. 

"I think we need to find a place to stay for the night." I said. I drove round until I found a small motel caled Sweet Dreams. Weird. But it would have to do. I pulled into the parking lot. I told them to stay in the car while I got the rooms.

I walked into the motel lobby. It seemed like not a lot of people come to stay here often. I walked up to the lady at the front desk. She was short and had small rimmed glasses. She looked in her mid-to late 40s.

"Hello, young lady. Do you need a room?" She seemed polite, nothing mysterious.

"Actually, I would like three rooms please. I have five other friends that need to sleep." I told her.

"Sure sweetie, here are your room keys." She handed me three cards and I thanked her before going to get the others.

"There are three rooms. Alana and I are sharing. You guys can decide who's rooming with who. Let's go. We leave first thing in the morning." I told them. They all got out of the car and followed me into the motel. Alana followed me into the motel room. Their were two beds and a bathroom. At least it wasn't a complete mess.

I laid down in my bed and snuggled under the covers. My body instantly fell asleep.

I awoke to the smell of something burning. I looked at the clock. It read 6:30. I grimaced and got up. The burning smell got stronger.

AN: I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger! I just really wanted to update. Now I have to go to bed. Goodnight sweethearts! Peace and love One Direction. - Jada