Realization

Karma's POV

A week has past since me and Nagisa became friends, Ill admit one of the best feelings I have ever felt. Sure I knew him before, from the shadows the least, no Im not stalking, I just wanted to protect that bluenett boy. Something about him is just so different.

"Karma, me and your father will be leaving on a business trip in Germany." My mother shouted downstairs. I didn't reply back, I was used to being left alone in the house anyways, with a few maids here and there.

I just noticed, they're leaving and that means I have the house all by myself! I cheered for this moment. Now I can invite Nagisa to the house and hang out. First time I was happy living alone.

I quickly took a shower and got dress with a school uniform and went to school. Once I got in to the class, I sat in my chair and noticed Nagisa wasnt around. So I waited anticipating for him to come.
"Haha, Kaede you didn't have to do that"
I heard someone laughing right outside the class' door. When the door slid open it was Nagisa with the annoying green haired girl.

Whats up with that green vegetable always clinging towards Nagisa? I complained to myself. Nagisa sat right beside me, and beside her was the vegetable.

Great, my sadistic side is showing again. I chuckled to myself as I say that to myself.
I somehow can't get to strike a conversation with Nagisa because he was to focused talking to her. I sighed. And let it slide, who knows what Nagisa would do to me if I showed how I acted last week.

After the first two periods it was break time. "Hey Nagisa, wanna eat together" I said cheeringly. "Oh, I would Karma, it's just that I already brought food". "That's fine, I just wanted to talk about with you" I replied back still smiling back at him. I connected the sit of mine and Nagisa. And brought out my favorite drink Simmered au lait series and inserted the straw inside.

Nagisa brought out his bento box that contained Katsudon. And soon he feast upon the his food.

"Y'know if you were really that hungry you dont need to stay here" Nagisa said to me with a frowned expression in his face. So I replied back "You do know by now if I wanna do something I do it, if I wanna kill I'll kill. Beside you look cute enough eating your food. I can't be bothered." I just noticed that my words slipped on the second sentence and started blushing, Nagisa was also blushing as well. When I saw that I can't help but do a small laugh

"Hey! For the record you where blushing too!"
He said to me with a pouted face.
"Okay, okay. I know Im sorry" wheezing out while I said those words.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you-"

"Nagisa-kun!" Of course someone interrupted me, it was Kaede. Why does he keep appearing every single time?

"Since it's Friday, wanna come to my house. It would be fun" Damn, she beat me first to it.
"Sure, what time?" "8:00 PM, lets do an overnight like before!" Oh I was pissed.

"Hey, dont you think you're a little to close to Nagisa?" I hissed at her. "Well why not, we're close, since childhood" I knew I was over exaggerating, I only know I was beaten from the start. I sighed in disappointment and brushed her off.

She soon left the classroom to get some snacks at the cafeteria. "So Karma, what where you gonna ask me" "Never mind that" I said coldly and returned my sit back to its original place and left the class as well to cool off.

Nagisa's POV

Whatever I did, must've annoyed Karma. I wouldn't care that much but I wanted to at least make him feel better. But I was probably the cause of that problem. So avoiding him for now might be a good solution.

I remembered on my 7th grade where I was bullied relentlessly by other people because of how feminine I look with my long hair. I kept in a pigtailed manner so I wont get bullied like last time. There was always this one person who would stand up for me. I didn't knew who he was but he had red hair and a sadistic tone to him. I never got a chance to get to know him because I would continually cry my eyes out blurring my vision. It's been two years now so I tried forgetting but could it be him?