Chapter 1 - Don't Turn Back

A/N: In this part you're nine (almost ten) years old just so you know. This happens just before all the stuff with Vegeta and Nappa. And the song is "Stay Happy" by Au/Ra.

(Y/n) - Your name

(h/l) - Hair length

(h/c) - Hair color

(e/s) - Eye shape

(e/c) - Eye color

(f/c) - Favorite color

(s/f/c) - Second favorite color

  "Well Mum I don't give a damn what you think I want to train," I shouted at the black haired young woman in front of me.

   "(Y/n), watch your language and you shouldn't speak to your mother that way," She scolded, shaking her finger about.

   I clenched my fists tightly. All she ever did was scold me telling me that I did something I shouldn't have. It made my blood boil with rage. I stomped off to my room. Face flushed with anger. I raised my power level as high as I could in my fit of rage. The slam of the door echoed through the house. The loud wail of Gohan echoed out shortly after. For a split second a wave of remorse washed over me. My power level quickly went back down. As soon as it began it was quickly replaced with anger again.

   I glared at my reflection in the mirror hanging on the wall. A smile spread over my features as I thought about how my mom and I didn't look the same. My face was softer and younger than hers. My (h/l) (h/c) was definitely different (If your hair is black then it could have a different thickness level? Or like shade of black... wait are there different shades of black?). My (e/s) (e/c) just radiated difference. The black soulmate mark around my neck was different from my mum she has hers on her one hand.

   It was then and there that I decided that I would leave my family. I grabbed a dark colored duffel bag. Filling it with clothes and all of the cash I have been saving up for years. Stuffing all of the necessities inside. Including a small hunting knife I had gotten the year before. Duffel bag in hand I walked into the main room of the house. Making my way over to the door. I went to grab the doorknob but the sound of someone clearing their throat made me spin around. In the kitchen doorway stood Mum. My eyes hardened into a sharp glare.

   "(Y/n), where do you think you're going," Mum seethed.

   "Away from here that's for sure," I snapped.

   She looked taken aback for a few seconds. She stomped over seething with red hot anger. Reaching over she attempted to grab my arm. I quickly pulled away from her. Before she could make another grab at me I yanked the door open and started running. I didn't look back, not even when Mum screamed mine and my Dad's names at the top of her lungs. That was the last time I saw her.

~~~~

(The reader is now 26 going on 27 it is now in the Dragon Ball Super timeline)

The years quickly speed by. I had since then mastered concealing my power level. It got annoying real quick when Dad would just randomly instant transmute to me asking me to fight him. So I made it into a game of if he wanted to fight me he would have to find me first. He's found me a few times over the years. Each time he comes back he's always way stronger than the last time.

And he always tells me what had happened since his last visit. Apparently they fought in this thing called the cell games. I wish I was there but that was when I was having my ultimate meditation session. Where I spent two weeks cross-legged under a cold waterfall. I was so damn tired and hungry after that. Other than the cell games apparently Gohan got married to this lady named Videl. Kinda sad I missed that honestly. A bunch of other things had happened as well.