Chapter 13 - Suffocation

A/N: The song is 'Help Me' by O3ro. And 450+ reads?! How I-

  I had hauled myself up off the floor glancing out the window. The sun was rising outside. A pit fell into my stomach. An entire day had gone by. I blinked slowly before I lugged myself over to the bathroom. Clamoring into the shower fully clothed not caring about taking them off. Turning on the water I made a futile attempt at washing off all of the unpleasant thoughts swirling around my head. Letting the warm water stream down my back. Letting the water pool up in my hands I quickly splashed my face. Wanting to rid myself of the unpleasant thoughts.

   Taking a seat on the bottom of the shower floor. I couldn't help but place a hand on my neck. Tears started to well up again. Before any could slip out I quickly suck them in, bottling up my emotions once more. After making sure they were sealed up tightly I turned off the water. Removing my now sopping wet clothes. Throwing them haphazardly on the floor. I was now butt-naked standing infont of my closet making an attempt at choosing an outfit. Pulling on a fresh pair of undergarments before I tugged on the rest of my clothes.

   A pair of deep (f/c) baggy pants hung around my waist. They cinched in around my waist and the cuffs of the pants. A loose off-white sleeveless shirt covered my upper half. Pulling on my boots and weighted wristbands (Which she did not take into the shower). I huffed lightly before wrapping Bulma's red scarf around my neck. Claiming it as my own.

(Clothes that I described and decided to draw minus Bulma's scarf)

  I huffed as I made sure that the purple mark could not be seen. After deciding that it was good enough I felt the need to fight. I let out a huff before holding two fingers up to my forehead quickly locking onto dad's energy. A smirk found its way onto my face. Transmuting to him.

   I landed on his shoulder to find him talking to Bulma. She seemed panicky and a bit mad. They were talking about something I didn't care about. Dad was too busy to notice me. Scowly on the other hand took notice of me immediately. Shooting me a glare causing me to shoot one right back at him. While glaring at scowly I noticed Whis-san and kitty man sitting at another table. A platter of sweets in front of them.

   Kitty man said something rude about Bulma which caused her to smack the top of his head. Everyone's eyes bulged out of their head at the sight. Kitty man shouted out at Bulma before 'tching' and shrugging it off. He then ordered scowly to get something. Scowly stiffly stood up from his seat. Grabbing the dragon radar and shooting off into the sky.

   I let out a soft scoff at his behavior before mumbling under my breath. Things that if he had heard me would probably cause me to get into some major beef with him. Goku got out of his seat, me still sitting on my shoulder. He finally took notice of me. 

  "Yo, (Y/n)-chan when'd you get here," Dad asked, to which I replied with a shrug.

   I took notice of how the kitty man narrowed his eyes on me. Bulma had a wide variety of emotions flash across her face. The most dominant one being worry. I shot her a quick reassuring look before turning my attention back to dad.