"Which means you're leaving here at six-thirty. You are always late to the airport, Rami." The girl glance back while her boyfriend glares at her playfully. "What? Am I wrong? Nope, I think I'm not!"

"Oh hush up, Simpsons." He mumbles. She turns back while laughing and opening up Snapchat.

She rarely use it but she's having a great hair and make up day, this way she can post on there and Instagram then go ghost for awhile. That's her routine for posting on social media. After she took the second, she feels Rami's arms wraps around her waist. They both sat there for a moment looking that her selfie.

"Is it cute?" She asks him, knowing that he will agree automatically

"Is it cute?" She asks him, knowing that he will agree automatically. "And tell me the truth. Don't agree with me just to do it." Aiyana warns him as he laughs.

"It's perfect and I'm agreeing because I think and know so. That's the truth, have I ever lied to you?" He whispers softly in her ear. She quickly feels that familiar gut feeling brewing. Aiyana moves her head back staring into his blue-green eyes. "Well have I?"

Ana shakes her head, "Never." She says before pressing her lips against his gently. Rami held her closely as she drags her fingertips along his jaw. Once the short kiss was broken, they stare at each other lovingly. "You better finish packing, boy." She giggles lightly.

He pulls her around fully as she puts her phone down on the dresser. Aiyana stares him down playfully while tapping her nails on his chest. Rami takes her hand, planting a kiss on her knuckles.

"I'm almost finish..." Rami continues playing with her hand softly as she smiles. "Can you help me pack?"

"Yes, I'll help you." Ana cocks her head to the side. She feels him rubbing her side which is a weird turn on for her. Aiyana realize that Rami really loves her curves. "We better pack before we do anything else." She winks slyly.

Rami chuckles softly, "Bubba..."

__________________________
🔘POV🔘

A week later

I haven't spend time with my other close friends in a long time. Today, Liyah and Justin have time off from their new jobs so we decided to meet up at my house for a little gathering. It's been too long since we since each other plus I'm growing lonely. I have two more songs to write but I keep having writers block.

"Enough about your sex life Justin." Liyah rolls her eyes as I sip on my wine cooler. Justin pushes her slightly. She glance over at me. "How's everything is the Malek department?"

I smiled sweetly. "We are...well great actually."

Justin grabs another chips and leans back on my couch. "And the sex?"

Of course my eye rolled. Liyah spoke before me, "Justin, damn you didn't even try to ease it into the conversation. Just boom!" She laughs.

"Well for your information, it's fantastic if you must know." I said proudly as they both started cheering and laughing. "Let's just day he knows is shit. And that's a fact." I stick out my tongue and smile.

I know I can trust them with this information because they are like my best friends. They trust me with their information that means I can trust them. Liyah is a friendly person but doesn't have many friends, same for Justin but he only have me and Liyah. His family disowned him when he came out years ago when I started that the cafe.

Justin claps his hands and wave his arms. "Yes!!!! He giving you that good shit! I can't believe little Rami is putting it down." He said. Rami have met officially met Justin and he keeps calling him 'Little Rami' because Rami is kinda short but he's a few inches taller than me.

"Well you can see that. She's glowing and shit!" Liyah adds. "I'm happy you found something that loves you. We like him, your family loves him. This is really great for you, Aiyana."

I blush lightly, "Thank you, y'all. It's good to finally be happy."

  We continue talking for awhile until we decided to start cooking. All of us were craving some Chicken Alfredo so we made from scratch, not as hard as you may think. As Liyah cut up the chicken, Justin started boiling the pasta and I started to prepare the sauce.

"Who keeps texting you, Ana?" Liyah says as my phone keeps going off which is stopping the music that's being played while we cook.

"It's Rami, I bet." Justin snickers. I hit his hand as I walk out the kitchen. "Watch!"

I shook my head while heading into the living room, grabbing my phone off of the sneaker. He's wrong. It's not Rami but it is twitter. Before you think I am crazy, I'm not. I have notifications on one of these Rami Malek fan update accounts still from before we started dating. Though I've been meaning to take them off I never do.

As I open up the notification, I saw a picture of him along with Gwilym and Joe in London leaving some restaurant. You can tell it was a fan photo not paparazzi but I did a second glance. A woman stood out. She's in between of Joe and Rami, she looks might familiar but I can't put my finger on it. It's definitely not Lucy. I put my phone on silent then begin walking away.

"Wait.." I stop in my tracks. My mind does a whole thought process.

No it can't be.

  I rush back over to my phone, opening up google to search for some information. Once I punched in some keywords the pictures I was looking for came up. Just like I thought. 
  Melissa Sanders, a semi well know producer in film. Most importantly is the fact that she and Rami dated four years ago. Though he never talk about her to me, it seems like through the pictures that they were very close. A cute couple. As I read more on her, I find out that she is one of the producers of a movie. And that movie happens to be.

Bohemian Rhapsody.....Jesus Christ.

💫 💫 💫

                    💫 💫 💫

                                       💫 💫 💫

Hey everyone💜 Hope you like this chapter, it's gonna be some semi crazy chapters coming🙃

Comment and give this chapter a vote please💕

Bye bye