The Angry One

💫   💫   💫
🌸Aiyana🌸

💫   💫   💫🌸Aiyana🌸

🔘POV🔘

LEFT BEHIND LIKE A plastic bag. Disposable like trash. Not a single text, call, damn not even an email. Rami has officially forgotten me. Deep down I had my doubts but I thought he was different because he said so. Some best friend. Yes, I know he's a busy man but he's not busy to spend time with his girlfriend. Him and Portia have been public...for a while now. I've seen the pictures and she's follows me on my new instagram account that Liyah made. He follows me too and on Twitter. But yet have I heard from him. The pictures that Portia post of them two makes me...angry but I try to be happy for Rami. He's not mines and never will be. Shit he's barely a friend...more like a stranger now. 

Not only did I go searching for pictures of them when I was under the influence, I found pictures of me and and Rami online. I never knew paparazzi got us before the night when I went to his party. They have pictures of me then and when we were at the park, Coney Island and even at the cafe. Of course they don't have my name but it won't be long until they do. Like I said, Liyah set me up with a new instagram. I thought about because I mean social media is basically the world nowadays. The posting of the videos might or might not happen, who knows with my mind. She and Justin have been setting daily goals for me to post a selfie once a week, we work that out before they wanted one every day. I've been doing it for four weeks now. Family and some old friends follow me, along with Liyah & Justin, Rami and Portia. Portia followed first then Rami. Liyah made me make up a bio, which is very simple but me.

Aiyana Simpsons
- @ana_23 -
Aiyana here! Songwriter and Producer♥️...Oh I sing a bit too.
Email ~ aiyanasimpsons23@gmail.com

"This should do..." I skim through a few pictures I took this morning as I sat in the lobby of RCA New York headquarters.

ana_23 : Morning all😙

Likes: 120 \\ Comments: 5

I didn't bother to look at the comments because it's always Justin or my family telling me hello and asking if I'm eating. As I sit here waiting for this meeting, I straighten out my white skirt. I look good. Black off the shoulders silk top and this skirt with some pumps. No I don't dress like a tomboy all the time.

"Ms.Simpsons?" My name got called. I stood up seeing the woman with a smile.

I strolled over and shook her hand. "Yes that's me." Mentally I cursed.

Oh wow obviously that's you, Ana.

"Wonderful to meet you finally, I'm Rachel Andrews. We have been talking through email for so long. I also have you check since we are having this meeting, I thought I'll give it to you in person." She says sweetly. I followed behind her as we went to her office. I like this layout of it, cute and pink and shit.

She and I took a seat, I tried my best to be relax. I may seem professional but deep down I'm still the hood bitch from downtown Minneapolis even in New York. My voice have to be polite.

"So before we go into the contract, I'll explain something about the set up of your contract." She intertwines her hands letting them sit on her desk. I nodded for her to continue. "Privacy is a must. Once your song,music or lyrics are picked up by an artist, you are not to spread any information until the deal is officially closed."

Well I told my friends about this one but not my family.

"Yes Ma'am. I understand that completely." I said quickly. She stares at me for a moment before getting the paperwork.

"You are a talented young woman. I've heard the demos, is that you singing on them?" Rachel asks. Slowly my face beats in red, I'm light so color shows.

Stuttering I answer her, "Y-Yes i-it is me." The brown haired woman nods with a grin.

"Beautiful voice hun. You should be singing these and not just selling them but hey that's just me." She raises her hand. I chuckle and shook my head.

"My friends say the same but who knows. Right now selling it is better for me." I told her honestly. She looks like she understands.

Rachel places the papers and a pen in front of me. "Well if you even thing you want to start singing, let me know first. I'll make sure you are handle properly, hun."

"Thank you Ms.Andrews."

She scoffs. "Call me Rachel please." I picked up the pen and skim through the contract. I'm not no dummy, Prince taught me to look through any contract before signing anything. "Please read through it all."

I did. It took about fifteen minutes because of all the paperwork but every time I was done reading one paper, I sign and moved on. I'm down to the last page and oh this feels good. My last signature on the dotted line.

Rachel stood up with her hand out, I stood up to shake it. "Welcome officially to the RCA family, Aiyana. I'll be right back to make a copy for you." She says but pulls out a envelope from her drawer. Her smile grew even bigger. "This is for you." The woman places it in my hands, grabs the paperwork and heads out.

I took a deep breath before I crack open that envelope. A letter is attached but the check came to my eyes first. I never saw so much money, the zeros...Jesus.

"Holy fuck...I can buy a penthouse apartment in soho with this money." My mouth hanged open. Next is the letter, nice handwriting.

Aiyana,
Thank you for creating such a wonderful song. I've been vibing out to it everyday. I got a rapper to hop on the track too. The beat...the lyrics. I would love to meet you soon babe. 'Let me love you' ft Lil Wayne will be out in two weeks. Thank you again. Much love.
     ~ Ariana G.

I almost drop to the ground just reading that. My song will be out in the public in two weeks. Let's not even talk about how she wants to meet me. I haven't been this happy in such a long time. I have so much to do now.

No way in hell I'm gonna continue to work at the cafe, things are changing. Oh lord wait until I tell Liyah, Justin and Rami-....wait...him.

Don't reach out...don't tell him shit.

And I'm not.

💫   💫   💫

💫   💫   💫

💫   💫   💫

Hey everyone, short chapter but some long ones are coming soon♥️

Bye bye😙