𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞

Comincia dall'inizio

"What time are you on the schedule?" I ask looking away so that I could make a turn.

"I close today. So three until ten. And she has me on the schedule with a new person she just hired like what the fuck? She's really blowing my shit yo," She sighs.

"Shit!" Kehlani repeats making me laugh.

"Baby don't say that!" Jasmine laughs, "Now she repeating everything like it's funny," She laughs more making me laugh.

"Well I got today off and i'm not doing anything. Call out now and say that you're sick or something.. god forbid.. and just be like you can't come in. She's just gonna have to find someone else to close. Bring KK over and i'll watch her for you guys."

"Aw tell her she don't gotta do that," I hear Fivio i'm the background, "She always watch KK for us."

"Exactly. That's my niece. She's like my kid too," I laugh, "And I don't care, I'll pick her up at like four."

"Life saver," Jasmine sighs, "I got you when it's time."

"Don't need to. You are family how many times I gotta say it?"

"I love you, mucho mami."

"I love you too," I say before we hang up.

7:50am
"Reason why you're late?" The office lady asks me.

"Um, traffic," I say.

"No need for the attitude Ms. Fuentes," She looks up at me writing my pass.

"I don't have no attitude. I'm just saying i'm late because of the traffic."

"Your tone says otherwise."

"Can you just give me my pass?" I ask bluntly, "Talking bout I got an attitude.. you know I don't even give attitude towards you nor any other adult in this building so.." I trail off before she gives me my pass.

"And don't answer that call during school hours," She points her finger at me as my phone starts going off.

It was Pop facetiming me. I made sure my volume was all the way up and answered the phone call.

"Woo back! Good Morning mama," He smiles.

"Detention. After school. That's it.. you walked in here with a stank attitude and pushed it on me. I expected more from you Ciela."

"Hold on poppa," I look down, "First of all you've been rude as hell to me since I walked in. Like how you gonna tell me I have an attitude? Then gonna write me up because i'm taking a very important phone call? Yeah oh fucking kay. I'm not coming so write me up all you want. I have a life, and I got stuff to do," I take my pass and leave to go into the main hallway.

"Ms. Fuentes!" I hear the vice principal shout as I continue walking.

"Fiestyyyy, what happened they tryna play you?" He laughs.

"Yeah," I laugh a little, "Talking about I walked in with an attitude and pushed it on her so she wrote me up for detention. Like no, the fuck first of all you're not gonna continue doing that shit to me. I feel like she has something against me. I don't know what the fuck it is but she needa pipe down. Always on me 25/8 I swear. Most annoying fucking teacher. Quiero golpear a esa perra!" I say before looking back down at him.

"I told you I knew a little bit, but damn I didn't understand one word!" He says making me laugh.

"Sorry, i'm a lil like on the edge.. i'm on my period right now but, so uhm Good morning how did you sleep?" I ask cracking him up.

"Alright.. what about you. How you feelin today mama."

"Pshhh I was good till the lady in the office tried me," I say as I get up to my locker.

"What time you get out?" He asks.

"At three. But I'm babysitting KK tonight for Jasmine and Fivi so... I mean if you wanna take me out..I come as a package deal."

"Alright," He chuckles, "I don't mind and besides KK's my niece. I don't know any kid activities to do around the city but we'll find something."

"We can take her ice skating. Think that's too much for a two year old or no?" I ask grabbing my books.

"Off the phone Ms. Fuentes and get to class!" The hall monitor laughs passing by me.

"Alright.." I trail off watching him walk away.

"Or we can take her to Pier 2 over here in Brooklyn."

"Alright, so.." I start smiling.

"Like around six? Maybe seven. Let me know," He smiles back making me smile wider.

"Okay," I nod, "Ima send you the addy," I say making him laugh.

"Okay, later Ci have fun in school!" He laughs.

"Shut uppp!" I laugh, "Later though stay safe."

"Always, you too."