𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔⚫️

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You were tired from working all day and just wanted to relax with your boyfriend, Jungkook. Yet unfortunately, he wasn't really in a good mood either. He seemed tired, laying on the bed. You entered the house, kicking off your ankle boots and walked to your shared room with him. " hey bunny." He smiled at you and kissed your lips. " hey princess. How was your day?" You sighed and plopped yourself next to him. " tiring." He sat up and rubbed your back, helping by comforting you. " my boss is making me train a new employee for the next two weeks but it's absolutely obscure. I've been working my ass off for him and not once has be decided to give me a raise." You ranted about you day to look as usual and once you finished, he planted a kiss on your cheek.              

     " it's okay love, he's gonna regret not giving you a raise sooner or later." He always knew how to cheer you up. You messed around with his hair and he laughed. " come on, let's get you changed."  He said and you nodded. You grabbed your grey shorts and a white shirt from Jungkook's drawer. You headed to the bathroom and took off your clothes when suddenly you get Jungkook place his hands on your waist. " I'm sorry if I startled you, I just couldn't get my eyes off of you." He whispered in your ear. He not your ear lobe and kissed you from your ear down to your shoulder, leaving light hickeys in your soft skin. You let out little moans and turned around. " babe, if we're gonna do this, I wanna do this right." You said. He nodded. " of course. " he locked you up and placed you on the bed in your room. He hovered over you and smiled. The sun from outside was beaming threw the window, pounding light on Kook's face, making everything perfect. He whispered sweet things in your ears, he was gently with you, not being rough once, he touched you as if you were a piece of glass. You never felt this way about anyone, let alone had sex with anyone before. But with him, he made it bigger than just sex.

He made it a piece of heaven. His smile made you heart flutter whenever he saw you enjoying what he was doing. His long hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, his strong arms holding you as he went down on you. Everything was better with him. After you guys finished, he held you close, facing the sun as if beamed so bright on your naked figure as well as his. " I love you, princess." He said as he kissed your temple. " I love you too."

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍!  💭💭